Do you always receive this message, whenever you apply for "Google Adsense". Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. While reviewing your application, we noticed that your account information matches a currently approved AdSense account associated with email@example.com
Since our AdSense Program Policies do not permit multiple accounts, we're unable to accept your new application at this time.
If you canít access your approved account with firstname.lastname@example.org
, please follow the steps in our login troubleshooter
. In case you arenít able to regain access to your account in the process, youíll find an option to contact us. Weíll then work with you to access your account with your desired login.
If you need more than one AdSense account please see this help article for more guidance on trying to submit multiple applications.
If you'd like to add email@example.com
as a login to your approved account, you can do so by following these steps.Here is the best way to Attempt this
- sign into your Google account related with your objected application
- utilize the Application Issues troubleshooter Google Support
- when it requests that you select what you see when you sign in, pick the choice "unapproved application"
at that point "account disapproved for being a duplicate"
- When you get to the end, you should see this content: We comprehend that you won't not perceive the email address gave in the warning in regards to your application. To enable us to examine this issue, Please fill in this form.
- In the first box input your "Name / Company Name"
- Upload Any Government ID Card Associated with your profile
You MUST be marked in to the Google account related with your disliked application keeping in mind the end goal to have the capacity to get to the right shape.
Note that the frame says that you don't perceive the email as being related with your current record. Simply disregard that and present the shape at any rate.Google - Productforums