SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: Nigerians MOCK Zenith Bank For Reducing 'Account Opening' To ZERO Naira  (Read 3403 times)

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator

Honestly Nigerians have no chill. So Zenith has gone zero naira on account opening and Nigerians came for them. Honestly, Zenith was the in-thing back then, and you just want to have an account with them especially if you had little money as a student.

I didn't have money then, but my mom was giving me enough pocket money, so i was like i am rich now, walked into a Zenith branch, and they said to open a savings account you need N50k.

I was like, okay what about a student account, dude wasn't even willing to talk further, LOL. I looked at the environment and i could see big women and men, I said, mehn this is not my bank LOL.

Then I was in UNILAG o, I just said Ecobank for the save and left. God bless those ones, I opened it with N2k, looool..... Check out other people's experience after the cut.

TAG:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal