SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: Robbers Arrested After Attacking Woman In Lagos Traffic  (Read 884 times)

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator

Operatives of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS), arrested a young man, Rasak Adebola, after robbing a woman in Lagos traffic. The suspect, Adebola was arrested in Ikate by RRS patrol team after snatching a hang bag belonging to one Helen Susan in traffic in Ikate. Adebola was one of the three robbery suspects who were arrested in separate incidents at different parts of the metropolis…

The suspects:

Moshood Olowu (24) and Olasunkanmi Ogundipe (26) were both attendees of “Felabration” along with their respective accomplices separately robbed two commuters in Ojota and Ketu.

According to a report by RRS, Adebola was quoted as saying: “I was going to Ajah to retire for the night. Just before I got to Chisco around Maroko around 11pm, I snatched a lady’s bag. I attempted to escape but the RRS men were in my front, I waited and handed over the bag.

“I don’t know what came over me. I had only N200 on me. I have been waiting for traffic to build up. I have never been imprisoned before. I plead for leniency. I won’t repeat it again. “I was a motorcycle rider in Shomolu. I came to Ajah to learn carpentry and get serious.”

Moshood Olowu, another suspect arrested by RRS officers said he and his two other accomplices, now at large, left New African Shrine in Alausa Business District, Ikeja, and were heading for Ikorodu through Ojota when they committed the crime.

Police spokesman Olarinde Famous-Cole, an Assistant Superintendent (ASP), said the three suspects would be transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) for further investigation and prosecution.

TAG:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal