SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: Why I Have No Enemy Or Friend In Nollywood – Rachael Oniga  (Read 1498 times)

Offline Mr. Babatunde

• Administrator
  • BBM : C004561AA

Nigerian veteran actress Rachael Oniga has explained why she does not have any friend or known enemy in Nigerian movie industry.

The beautiful screen icon said that past experiences has taught her to live business out of her personal life. She told Goldmyne TV: “I don’t party with my colleagues. When you do that always, you are gradually inviting problems for yourself, as people are always looking for opportunities to bring others down. In most cases, they will give you the impression that they are your friends and wish you well, but they will later stab you at the back when you least expected it. I’ve experienced things in my life so I have decided to stay away from some gatherings”

Oniga further explained that she always advice young actors who are close to her to avoid making enemies or keeping friends.

“I have no enemies and I have no friends in the industry. Do you always see me in parties or events? I also tell younger actors who are close to me to avoid keeping enemies and friends. Whenever you are at the location of a movie project, give it your best and go to your house. There is no point getting too comfortable with other actors.”

TAG:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal