SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: Adesua Etomi stuns as the beautiful bride  (Read 691 times)

Offline Mr. Babatunde

• Administrator
  • BBM : C004561AA
Adesua Etomi stuns as the beautiful bride
on: November 19, 2017, 04:59:00 PM

It’s the moment we’ve finally been waiting for y’all!! We’ve seen really cool photos of from Banky W and Adesua’s traditional wedding but we are yet to see the bride and now the wait is over!

Adesua looks rather dashing in her traditional attire as she steps out to make her union to Banky official.

The beauty looks ethereal with her bridesmaids looking like the perfect bridal train any one could ask for.

Checkout more photos of BankyW & his squad, celebrity guests and the cake at his traditional wedding today

More photos have emerged from Banky W and Adesua Etomi’s wedding which is currently happening in Lagos.

The likes of Sola Sobowale, M.I and a few other celebrities have been photographed at the party.

Moments ago, the EME boss took to his Instagram to share his first photos with his groomsmen, and they are all mouthwatering and handsome! And while folks are super stoked for the music boss as he goes on this important journey, he says he is not deserving of Adesua Etomi.

“I don’t deserve to see this day/I don’t deserve this woman/I don’t deserve the family and friends I have,” he began. “Somehow, God saw it fit to bless me with all of it anyway. In this moment, I am so happy, so grateful and so thankful,” he added.

The singer who has just returned home after undergoing surgery abroad concluded his missive thus, “And so ready to take this step. By God’s grace and mercy, here’s to forever.”

TAG:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal