SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: Download Youtube Grabber Script With Sitemap & Api Key Set up  (Read 19840 times)

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
Re: Download Youtube Grabber Script With Sitemap & Api Key Set up
Reply #6 on: February 24, 2018, 07:35:40 AM

Pls how can i setup the seo?

You didn't need much to set up the SEO. All you need is just Create A Sitemap and submit it to Search Engine (Google webmaster tools, Bings) and watch the traffics generating.

To see the sample of our forum seach google > site:movies.spyloadedng.com

TAG:

Fan

Re: Download Youtube Grabber Script With Sitemap & Api Key Set up
Reply #7 on: February 24, 2018, 09:26:09 AM
Thank you for replying.
I found out that the sitemap auto generate links itself and only search queries are stored. Is it ok like that?
Pls review mine if there should be any change/improvement to be made
movies.naijaflavour.com
And here is my sitemap
movies.naijaflavour.com/sitemap.xml

Cyborg

My site is working fine but shows this error at times for some minutes/hrs pls how do i stop it?
"sorry, keyword you entered do not match any video, please split or enter new keyword".

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
My site is working fine but shows this error at times for some minutes/hrs pls how do i stop it?
"sorry, keyword you entered do not match any video, please split or enter new keyword".

Yes the YouTube Api key Refresh for new updates. It takes minutes or hours for the API key to Updates new files.

NOthing has happened to your website.

Cyborg

Thank you for your response.
This time around it seems unusual because it has been like that for upto a day now.
I do check movies.spyloadedng.com and i have never seen such error.

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
Thank you for your response.
This time around it seems unusual because it has been like that for upto a day now.
I do check movies.spyloadedng.com and i have never seen such error.

Oh ok. Movie.spyloadedng.com always refresh in the middle of the night. That's y!! But just give some time. If the API ain't showing. That means the key is getting weak. You can create a new one. But since we set up our grabber. We've never create new Api key.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal