SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: Blogger Unilag Olodo petitions the Lagos State police over rape allegation  (Read 4132 times)

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator

A lady, @udala__ on Twitter accused Blogger, Unilag Olodo of raping her and then begged her afterwards.

According to the lady, she went to sleepover at his place, changed into shorts, one thing led to the other, he had oral sex with her and then ‘raped’ her.

He wrote;

“The undue hardship I have faced in the past few days is unbearable. False allegations of sexual misconduct is now used as a weapon to destroy lives.

I have never faced so much hate and ridicule in my life. I am deeply traumatised and have lost my peace of mind and opportunities to earn a living off a business I have built with my sweat, tears and blood.

I will stop at nothing to establish my innocence. I refuse to apologise for a crime I did not commit. I have never raped anyone and I have always advocated against sexual crimes and misconduct.

My petition has been submitted to law enforcement authorities, and I believe that justice will be done at the end of the day.”

TAG:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Nigerian Blogger Lilian Nwobu Dies

Started by Miss Ifeoluwa

Replies: 0
Views: 747

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal