SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: I No Dey Fight Anybody O!' – Davido Says As He Wins 'Musician Of The Year' Award  (Read 3440 times)

Offline Mr. Babatunde

• Administrator
  • BBM : C004561AA

DMW boss, Davido’s winning run in 2017 is yet to stop as the singer emerged winner in the “Musician Of The Year” category at recently held future awards in Lagos.

The Future Awards Africa is aimed at acknowledging and inspiring young Nigerians making a difference through creativity social enterprise and social good. The event took place at the Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.

During his accpetance speech, Davido addressed the issue of beef with Wizkid which is part of the headlining issues as far as his 2017 music journey is concerned. According to him, all is well with him and everyone else in the industry.

I no dey fight anybody oo. Davido Declared.

“I no dey fight anybody oo” | Davido @davidoofficial wins Prize for Music #TFAA2017 #NigeriasNewTribe

A post shared by HipTv (@officialhiptv) on

TAG:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal