SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: See Photos Of Conjoined Twin Boy Separated By 20 Doctors In India  (Read 3380 times)

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator

In India a successful surgery was carried out by 20 doctors for 12 hours. The separation of conjoined twin boys Love and Prince Zalte, from Mumbai, born in September 19 and joined from the lower part of the chest and shared a liver, intestine, bladder and pelvis.

The 12 hours surgery which began by 4am on Tuesday and involved pediatric surgeons, anesthetists and orthopedic surgeons, among others doctors, left the hospital’s operating theatres shut down, so the team could fully focus on the surgery.

26-year-old  Sheetal Zalte, who learnt about her condition 24 weeks into her pregnancy, said:

‘It is hard to express in words how happy I will be to hold my children in both my arms.’

It is however unclear when the twins who have been in intensive care and resting in separate beds for the first time in their lives, will go home.

TAG:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal