SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: PHOTOS: Nigeria Slay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys  (Read 1044 times)

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator

According to Facebook user Iam KayKay, Princess Lavish who lived a lavish lifestyle, sharing of exotic places/events she turned up for and expensive phones she used, reportedly allowed herself to be used by those who killed her for rituals.

Iam KayKay who was dragged by followers after his post, defended himself claiming the post was made to warn other girls. Please read;

#RIPTOTHECOMPETITION
You allowed them to use you too bad. Girls of now a days want to use iphone8 and your father doesn’t have have Nokia torchlight. Today LEKKI tomorrow IKEJA….they claim slay queens. She named herself PRINCESS LAVISH and now she has lavished her life so painful. I’m sorry if I have hurt anyone’s feelings, i’m just trying to pass a message to other girls to be very careful….. I get frightened and upset when I see young people dying.
#Waitforyourshine #Thegrassisntgreenerontheotherside #NobeeverythingweydeyshinebeGOLD #Shakaragosoonend

More photos

TAG:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal