SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: Aregbesola Gifted N150,000 Cash To FUTA Student Robbed Of N120,000 Fees  (Read 1259 times)

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator

Aregbesola Presents N150,000 Cash Gift To FUTA Student Robbed Of N120,000 School Fees.

The Governor of the province of Osun, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola has discharged an aggregate of N150, 000 to an understudy of Federal University of Technology (FUTA), Mayowa Balogun who was looted of his school charges by yet to be recognized shooters in Osogbo a week ago Friday.

As indicated by Balogun, some outfitted men in a gathered red security watch vehicle addressed him on his way from a bank to store the entirety into his account, constrained him into the vehicle and drove him round the city of Osogbo for around four hours.

Balogun said he was dropped after the furnished men have gathered the N120, 000 with which he would settle his school expenses and other sundry installments from him.

The occurrence has since been producing responses on the web-based social networking, and Aregbesola who his dynamic on his twitter account ran over the issue.

Exhibiting the N150, 000 money to Balogun today (Friday), the state Chief for Information and Strategy, Mr Adelani Baderinwa said the senator was concerned on the episode, especially on what moves toward becoming the destiny of the understudy in the event that he couldn't raise the school charge once more, subsequently his mediation.

Baderinwa who exhibited the money at the workplace of the Commissioner of Police, Mr Adeoye Fimihan, stated:

Aregbesola became acquainted with the issue through the web-based social networking and as a caring individual, he offered his help. He appreciates Mayowa's training and he doesn't need anything to stop it."

In her comments, Mayowa's mom, Mrs Balogun who got the money, stated:

"I do value Aregbesola's ventures and I am constantly upbeat at whatever point I see him. Notwithstanding when a few people gripe about default of pay, I know him to be a minding and decent individual.

"The cash to me demonstrates that he is a minding father; he makes me glad what's more, wipes away my tears, since I cried when I became more acquainted with that Mayowa has been looted of his school expenses.

I endured a great deal to fund-raise to deal with my kids. I gathered thrift to get the school charge. God will keep on making Aregbesola upbeat.

His organization won't flounder."

Speaking, Mayowa exculpated police from complicity in the wrongdoing, saying:

'I have been demonstrated all the red vehicles being utilized for security watch and I couldn't locate the one that was utilized to ransack me. Likewise, I didn't perceive any of the general population that burglarized me among the cops that were dependably on watch appeared to me..

The magistrate of police, Mr Fimihan said the police were still examining the issue, promising that they would get to its root.

Lauding the police, Baderinwa stated:

"The senator lauded the security agents in the state and he is glad for them. He is focused on giving satisfactory security to live what's more, property in the state."

TAG:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal