SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: My Trumpet Flyover Bridge Will Stop Preventable Deaths - Aregbesola  (Read 2155 times)

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator

My Trumpet flyover bridge will stop preventable deaths - Aregbesola Says.

Governor Rauf Aregbesola of Osun State said yesterday that the flyover bridge he based on the Osogbo/Ife-Ibadan freeway would stop perpetual engine mishaps and preventable passings out and about.

Talking at a colloquium composed by Progressive e-Group in Osogbo, the state money to audit his seven year old administra-tion, Aregbesola said he had satisfied his battle guarantees and had beneficial outcome on the lives of individuals of the state.

"We have finished the Trumpet flyover bridge on the Osogbo/Ife-Ibadan freeway and this will absolutely stop unremitting engine mischances at the Gbongan intersection and preventable passings out and about," he said.

Also See: Photos Of Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge In Osun State

"Drivers are as of now utilizing that extension and when I took a gander at that scaffold, I revealed to myself that even upon the arrival of judgment, that extension alone is enough to represent me before God."

The representative commen-ded the Progressive e-Group and all young people in the state for their honest to goodness enthusiasm for the improvement of the state and charged them to stay focused on the development and advance of the state.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal