SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: Interesting Story: The One Who Never Comes - (Episodes By Episodes)  (Read 9730 times)

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator

Episodes 1

Judith woke up as right on time as 4:30am to clean the house, wiped the floor and made breakfast for Benicio who was all the while dozing in his room.

She likewise ensured she made warm water prepared in the bathroom in case he awakens and need to have his shower for it was Monday and they will both go to work. She influenced breakfast to prepared for him and rapidly went to get herself arranged for fill in when she was done. she was sprucing up while Ben prepared for work.

Judith: 'Great morning' she said when he came down the stairs to have his breakfast.

Benicio: ' Good Morning Judith' he answered, how was your night?

Judith: it was fine. Hope you are prepared for work? I have your lunch prepared for you, it's in your car or auto as of now.

Benicio: 'Expresses gratitude toward Judith' he said as he had his breakfast.

Judith: I have been expecting to make this inquiry Ben, when you coming to see my families/kin?

Benicio: when did I say I need to get married/hitched with you?

Judith: however you said you need to get hitched/married to me when we become acquainted or get to know with each other.

Benicio: 'Gracious I did!' He said indifferently.

Judith: What do you mean by did you? Don't you need to get married/hitched to me anymore?

Benicio: Dropped his spoon on his plate with outrage 'don't you need me to eat this food in peace?

Judith: Don't you need us to get married/hitched?

Benicio: Oh Judith! If it's not too much trouble stop as of now; I would prefer not to discuss this it would be ideal if you let me eat my nourishment in peace and go to work.

Judith: however when you asked me out you said you were desiring marriage and that's it, why you would prefer not to discuss marriage once more?

Benicio: Fine, since you need to know reality here it is. Judith, you are a pleasant and domesticated woman yet I can't wed you.

Judith: You what?

Benicio: I said I can't wed you.

Judith: We have been as one for five months now, you have been promising me marriage and now you say you can't wed me? But Why if I may ask/inquire?

Benicio: Ermmm on the grounds that you do not have a portion of the qualities I require in a lady

Judith: What qualities do you require in a lady that you want so much I don't have?

Benicio: You have each other quality with the exception of one which I want in my wife to be.

Judith: Which is?

Benicio: You are not a graduate, you haven't gone through the four walls of higher organization and I can't marry/wed a lady who isn't a graduate.

Judith: What! Five months back, I was the lady you needed to spend whatever is left of your existence with, didn't you know I was not a graduate when you came pursuing me?

Benicio: I didn't.

Judith: And for what reason didn't you disclose to me you can't marry/wed me rather than squandering my time when you discovered?

Benicio: Because I figured I could acknowledge you like that yet it just occurred to me that I can't acknowledge you the way you are.

Judith: Seriously Ben, you utilized me, squandered my time and now you have the guts to state you can't wed me?

Benicio: I am so sorry.

Judith: 'May God pardon you. Give me a chance to get my stuff in your room and be left from your life' she stood up, strolled to the room she imparted to him, pressed every one of her possessions and left his home taking off him to proceed with his meal.

Benicio is a graduate working with Zenith Bank as a Manager; he is (35) thirty five years old, looking for a wife however picking a wife has been a troublesome issue to him. He chose to attempt any accessible single woman who wants a husband.

Jemila: Ophelia, where have you been through out the night?

Ophelia: Where else if not with Ejike.

Jemila: And you didn't call to reveal to me you were not getting back home last night, I was debilitated and stressed over you friend.

Ophelia: ' I am sorry jare' she said as she dropped her satchel on the bed. I forget to call you.

Jemila:: You and this Ejike sef, appears you are currently quitting any and all funny business with him.

Ophelia: 'Genuine with who'? She asked scowling 'Ejike that can't even remain without anyone else feet? Consistently with him, he will search for an approach to suck you dry before you leave his loft. See eh! As I am talking to you now, Ejike has prevailing with regards to collect twenty thousand naira from me in the space of twelve hours.

Jemila: How and what do you mean?

Ophelia: How else if not, Errmm angel, I kind of don't have enough cash with me right now and I can't go to the ATM at this moment, give me six thousand naira let me go out and get something for us to eat or Babe, I kind of don't have enough cash in this my GTbank ATM card, transferred ten thousand naira to me release me and let me go and withdraw it. I will give you back when I get my new Heritage ATM card.

Jemila: And you readily offer it to him?

Ophelia: what will I do? I do what needs to be done for peace to rule else it will be, is it since I am notwithstanding beseeching you for stipend that you need to master over me?

Jemila: Why do you go out with him?

Ophelia: My dear, no mind me. He knows how to ginger my honeypot that is the reason I am still with him till this minute.

Jemila: you sef, na wa.

Ophelia: 'I concur' she grinned and laid on the bed she and her flat mate or room mate shared.

Jemila: THIS one wey you dey rests, you no go work?

Ophelia: which work? I wan rest jare.

Jemila: Wont your boss be mad at you for not coming to work today?

Ophelia: I go settle that issue when we see.

Jemila: Hope you are not planning or sleeping / laying down with him?

Episodes 2 loading...

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
Interesting Story: The One Who Never Comes - Episodes 2
Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 01:19:58 AM
Episodes 2

Ophelia: Nope! At least, not yet.

Jemila: what do you mean?

Ophelia: He is asking me to be his side chick, told him to give me time to think about it.

Jemila: I thought you said he is married?

Ophelia: he is,I still love my job and I paid heavily to get it. Don’t want to start having issues with anyone that was why I told him to give me some time to think about it.

Jemila: what do you plan doing about him?

Ophelia: I do not know yet but I will have to use wisdom in dealing with him. I want to get married ooo. I am tired of jumping from one
man to another.

Jemila: What about Donald?

Ophelia: He is not saying anything about it, each time I bring up the topic; all he says is that I should give him time.

Jemila: Henry Nko?

Ophelia: That one is a no go area, he uses me to attend all his functions. He likes showing me off to all his friends; he is not ready to settle down.

Jemila: What about John?

Ophelia: He doesn’t have a good job, he cannot take care of me.Though he is asking me to take our relationship to the next level but I told him to get a good job first.

Jemila: Hmm. What about Errmmm… what is that his name again?

Ophelia: Wetin na Jemila, this one wey you dey count all of them for me, wetin happen?

Jemila: no vex, I just been dey ask. No vex abeg, i think say you wan marry.

Ophelia: Na im make you go dey count all of them for me?

Jemila: Sorry na, no vex.

Ophelia: No Wahala. You cook today so?

Jemila: I never cook, I just dey wait make you give me small money make I add to the one wey I get go market, buy foodstuff take cook
food.

Ophelia: Check my bag, you go see ten thousand naira inside, take whatever you need there.

Jemila: Alright and thanks.

Ophelia is a young beautiful and intelligent woman of Twenty Seven years old. She is light skinned, of average height and has an oval face
smirk with dimples on each side of her cheek.

She has the hour glass shape that made men drool all over her and with this; she is able to
have anything and any man she desires at her disposal.

She met Jemila her room-mate when she went to visit a friend of hers and while her friend was asking her to pack her things and leave her house for not paying up her rent, Ophelia took pity on her and told her to come leave with her for free.

Jemila on her own part was grateful to Ophelia and decided to do the house chores and cook their meal for the both of them as a show of
gratitude.

When Benicio closed from work, he went straight to his friend’s apartment.

Benicio: ‘how far my brother’ he shook hands with him when he opened the door.

Stanley: ‘Hey! My man, how you dey’? He ushered him into his apartment.

Benicio: I dey ooo

Stanley: how far, this one wey you come my house? Wetin happen to Judith?

Benicio: Judith don commot for my house ooo, she say she no do again.

Stanley: ‘Why’ he asked as benicio sat on the cushion with him.

Benicio: Because I told her the truth.
Stanley: what is the truth?

Benicio: that I cannot marry her.

Stanley: How many women have you dated and all of them is not good for you as a wife?

Benicio: No Stanley, I didn’t say they are not good.

Stanley: Then what is the problem?

Benicio: The problem is that they do not have what I want; It is either one has what the other doesn’t and the other has what the other
doesn’t. I cannot settle for less abeg.

Stanley: ‘your problem is that you need a perfectionist and you cannot have what you are looking for’ he said bluntly.

Benicio: I am not looking for a perfect woman Stanley; I do not just want to fall short of the kind of wife I envisioned for myself, that’s all.

Stanley: Oya na, dey there. You go old. By the way, what was Judith Short coming again?

Benicio: She is not a graduate.

Stanley: Didn’t you know that before you asked her to date you?

Benicio: Not immediately but I found out later.
Stanley: Why didn’t you call the relationship off when you found out?

Benicio: Because I thought I could manage the fact that she isn’t.

Stanley: And now, you found out you can’t.
Benicio: Yes.

Stanley: Hmmm, May God forgive you for what you do to good women you rubbish away.

Benicio: it is not my fault na. I want to marry but I have not seen the kind of woman I am looking for.

Stanley: for how long will you keep looking for the kind of woman that doesn’t exist? Remember that there is no perfect person in this world.

Benicio: I know that but I believe she is somewhere. When I see her I will know.

Stanley: You dated Judith, she isn’t a graduate.

Edith! She is not religious. Ronke! She is not domesticated. What do you want? Oh I get
it, you want all of them in one package abi? You can’t have all of them in one package oooo. Marry any of these ladies you have at your beck
and call and settle down else you will put yourself in trouble.

Benicio: I don hear you Abeg, make I crash for your apartment today, I no wan sleep alone.

Stanley: This is your house too. Feel free and make yourself comfortable.

Benicio: Thanks bro.

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
Interesting Story: The One Who Never Comes - Episodes 3
Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 01:22:21 AM
Episodes 3

Jemila: Where are you going to again, I thought you just came back from work and supposed to rest for the day.

Ophelia: Yea, I am supposed to see you but I have a meeting to attend to today.

Jemila: What meeting?

Ophelia: Ah ah! Which one is what meeting? I thought I told you i just signed up for a unit in my church.

Jemila: Really, which unit is that?

Ophelia: Ushering unit.

Jemila: Hmmm, I didn’t know you want to take things of God seriously. Hope it is for the right reasons sha.

Ophelia: of course it is for the right reasons and besides, since I have been clubbing, I haven’t seen any serious guys asking me out. It is time to strategize on a new way to attract a decent man of my choice.

Jemila: And it is church you decided to go into.
Ophelia: Yes! because in the Presence of God, there is fullness of Joy.

Jemila: Hahahahaha. Ah Ophelia, you never cease to amaze me, so you now want to lure the men of God abi?

Ophelia: it is not luring,I am simply going into the house of God to do his bidding. Remember he said; seek ye the kingdom of God and every other thing shall be added unto you. So therefore, I am simply seeking
him.

Jemila: by entering the ushering unit?
Ophelia: Yes, that is my own way of serving him.

Jemila: And advertising yourself.

Ophelia: ‘Maybe’ she said smiling as she got dressed. I am not married; I am still single, I need the world to know that I am available.

Jemila: ‘Nawa for you oooo. Make the man do show himself quick quick ooo’ she said as she helped zipped her native gown which she
was wearing.

Ophelia: After she was done dressing up, she applied her make up and asked ‘how do I look? Atleast I didn’t wear anything to expose my body abi?

Jemila: But the dress is too tight na, it is bringing all your shape out.

Ophelia: Good, that is how I like it.

Jemila: For the men abi?

Ophelia: ‘Yes’ she said and bid her goodbye as she went to church.

Three days after Judith left Benicio, he met Helen who attended a meeting with him from another brand office and they started hanging out. After close of work that day, they met at a fast food to eat.

Benicio: ‘How was your day’ he asked as soon as he was seated in the seat opposite her.

Helen: You know how the bank job is na, especially when I am the head of my operation.

Benicio: Marketing abi?

Helen: Yes.

Benicio: It must have been very stressful for you right.

Helen: ‘Stressful is an understatement’ they ordered what they want to eat and continued with their conversation.

Benicio: I understand, especially when you have been given a target for you and your team to reach.

Helen: it hasn’t been easy but we are trying sha.

Benicio: Thank God.

Helen: ‘What is it you said you wanted to talk to me about’ she asked as soon as their food was laid out for them on the table.

Benicio: I wanted to ask you if you are into any relationship.

Helen: No, I am not. Why?

Benicio: Because I am interested in this beautiful lady sitting right in front of me’ he said smiling.

Helen: Are you serious?

Benicio: Does it look to you like I am joking?

Listen, I want to get to know you better if only you will allow me to. I am not coming in for relationship, I am coming for marriage.

Helen: ‘Wow’! She said shyly, ‘you are so blunt’.

Benicio: I am simply speaking my mind as a matter of fact.

Helen: Marriage right?

Benicio: Yes Marriage or are you into any relationship?

Helen: ‘No I am not’ she quickly said

Benicio: What do you say about my request?

Helen: Let us see how it goes from now on then.

Benicio: Is that a Yes?

Helen: Yes it is, let us get to know each other a little more before we talk about marriage.

Benicio: fine by me but be rest assured that I do not have time to waste but I am okay with us getting to know each other better.

Helen: Alright then.

Three Months later, Helen was worried that Benicio has not been saying anything concerning marriage and decided to ask him when he will be coming to make his intentions known.

Helen: Woke him up in the middle of the night for she spent the day in his apartment. ‘Ben’ she tapped him roughly ‘Wake up please, I want us to talk about something’

Benicio: ‘What is it’ he said as he wiped his face with his hands ‘What is it’?

Helen: We need to talk about something.

Next episode loading...

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
Interesting Story: The One Who Never Comes - Episode 4
Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 12:18:14 AM
Episodes 4

Benicio: checked the time for it was 2:06am ‘what is it you wanted to talk to me about that cannot wait till the day is bright?

Helen: When are we going to see my people?
Benicio: Is that the reason you woke me up this morning?

Helen: Yes it is because it is important that we talk about it.

Benicio: We will talk about it in the early hours of the morning before I go to work.

Helen: Why can’t we talk about it now?

Benicio: Okay. I haven’t made up my mind yet.
Helen: What do you mean?

Benicio: Sat up on his bed and said ‘I cannot marry you.

Helen: ‘What do you mean you cannot marry me’ she asked as she stood up from the bed.

Benicio: I have thought about it very carefully and considering what I have observed, I cannot marry you.

Helen: ‘you can’t be serious’ she shouted ‘you cannot be serious Ben’.

Benicio: I am sorry but this is my final decision.
Helen: You came to me, you asked this to happen and now you changed your mind saying you cannot marry me? What for?

Benicio: I am sorry.

Helen: Why?

Benicio: Why what?

Helen: Why the sudden change of Heart?

Benicio: Because you are not too good in the “other room”.

Helen: Meaning?

Benicio: Meaning that I cannot marry a woman who is not too good in bed.

Helen: ‘Go to hell Ben, I hope you find what you are looking for’ she said and stormed out of his room.

As early as 6am in the morning, Helen took her things, belongings and left the house.

Ophelia closed from and was dropped by Markson in her apartment.

She quickly left him in his car, got to her house and locked the door of her apartment without allowing him to come inside her house for she was very angry at him.

He knocked and knocked asking to be let in but she refused. Jemila begged on his behalf but she still stood her ground and shouted he go away for she was done with him. After standing in front of her house for a few minutes, he left the house.

Jemila: ‘I think he has gone’ she said as she look out the window for him.

Ophelia: Are you sure?

Jemila: Yes, I can’t see him or his car outside the compound.

Ophelia: Good. I can now rest now.

Jemila: What really happened?

Ophelia: I told him I was done with him.

Jemila: What did he do?

Ophelia: Nothing, he is simply not serious with our relationship.

Jemila: What do you mean?

Ophelia: I asked him when he would want to come see my people for us to get married but he said he is not yet ready and that if I see someone else I should go ahead.

Jemila: Then why is he knocking and asking you to open the door if he said so?

Ophelia: No mind the idiot, he thought I will beg him. He doesn’t know that there are other men waiting for me to say yes to them.

Jemila: Other unserious men abi?

Ophelia: Hmmm. I am not dating or seeing any unserious man again.

Jemila: What do you plan to do now?

Ophelia: I plan to devote my time in church more.

Jemila: In church not God?

Ophelia: Anyone wey you understand abeg.

Jemila: Which means no more men abi?

Ophelia: Yes and even if there is, I won’t sleep with them.

Jemila: What are you planning to do Ophelia? This is unlike you.

Ophelia: What do you mean?

Jemila: I mean you want to devote more time in church and you also said no more hanging around with men, What is up your sleeve?

Ophelia: Nothing really. I have clubbed, gone to wild parties and the rest. I have been as wild as I can be and it paved way to unserious men. Now, let me change my strategy a little.

Jemila: Do you mind telling me what you have in mind?

Ophelia: Nothing oooo. Just been a good girl from now on and see where it leads me to. I told you that I must get married this year didn’t i?

Jemila: Hmmm. I pity the man wey go fall for your trap.

Ophelia: ‘I no be bad person na, I just want a husband that is all’ she said pouting her lips.

Jemila: I hope you find him soonest.

Ophelia: Amen! Abeg any food dey house?

Jemila: Yes, there is food in the kitchen.

Ophelia: Okay.

Jemila: Since you want to get married and are ready to settle down, don’t you think it is time you learn how to cook and do some of the house chores yourself?

Ophelia: Nope, I am not interested.

Jemila: Why if I may ask.

Ophelia: Because I do not intend to marry a pauper. Look around you Jemila, I have washing machine, vacuum cleaner, dish washer and name the rest. I like my things been done in an easy and fast way, without stress.

Jemila: What if your kind of man is the opposite?

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
Interesting Story: The One Who Never Comes - Episode 5
Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 01:52:17 AM
Episodes 5

Ophelia: He won’t be.

Jemilia: Well, when we get there, you will cross the bridge.

Ophelia: Abi oooo.

One week later, Benicio got dressed for Sunday Service and went to church.

While the service was going on. He couldn’t stop himself from staring at the beautiful Usher for she was an epitome of beauty and looking at the way she was dressed, he believed in his heart that she is from a good home and a decent person.

He watched how she ushered people in with smiles, how she listened attentively to the word of God, how she sang praise and worship, how she danced to the glory of God and was captivated. In his heart he said to himself, I have found the perfect woman of my dreams. I just need to know her a little more and find out more about her. After the Grace was said signifying the end of service, he quickly walked up to her.

Benicio: Hello, Good day to you.

Usher Lady: Good day sir, Ermm can I help you with something please?

Benicio: Please do not be offended can I have your digit please?

Usher Lady: ‘Alright, Please give me your phone’ she requested and immediately it was handed to her, she dialed her digit, gave it back to him and walked away without looking back.

Benicio: Collected his phone back and saved her number with beauty.

He didn’t even get the chance to request for her name because she left before he could ask for it.

When he called reached home, he changed his outfit and went to visit his friend who lives alone.

Stanley: My man, how far.

Benicio: Omo, I dey fine jare. How was service today?

Stanley: it was awesome and yours?

Benicio: it was wonderful and I think I have met the one.

Stanley: What do you mean you think you have met the one?

Benicio: I think I have met the woman of my dreams.

Stanley: Hahahaha. You have met the one, how do you mean?

Benicio: I have met the woman I would want to spend the rest of my life with.

Stanley: But you said that when you met Ronke and Edith. You told me you have met the woman of your dreams when you met them.

Benicio: This one is different Stanley. She is beautiful and is very religious.

Stanley: Wait, what about Helen?

Benicio: We are no longer together.

Stanley: Why?

Benicio: She wasn’t up to my bed standard when it comes to bedmatics.

Stanley: Hahahaahaha. Ben! Ben! And you think this one will meet up to your criteria.

Benicio: I am positive she will.

Stanley: How do you mean when you don’t even know her.

Benicio: Because I feel it in my heart.

Stanley: Good luck to you then.

Ophelia: Jemila! Jemila she called out her roommate as soon as she stepped into her apartment. Jemila!

Jemila: Ophelia, which one is it this one you are shouting my name like you won a lottery.

Ophelia: ‘I have met him, I have met him Jemila’ she jumped and screamed, shouting ‘Thank you Jesus’. Thank God I went to church today ooo and thank God I joined the Ushering Unit some months back.

Jemila: ‘Who did you meet’ she asked because she was confused at what she was saying.

Ophelia: I met my husband.

Jemila: How did you know he is your husband?

Ophelia: He is oooo, I won’t let this one pass me by, whatever it takes, I am willing to do it and keep him.

Jemila: Who did you meet and how did you meet him?

Ophelia: I went to church this morning, doing the things of God and suddenly, I became uncomfortable; like someone has been looking at me. I decided to scan my environment and I saw this nice looking young man staring at me lustfully. I quickly acted like I didn’t know he was staring at me and switched on the good me mood.

Jemila: What do you mean the good you mood?

Ophelia: I acted like a very good Christian by listening to the word carefully, ushering men and women into the house of God with all smiles, if you see the way I danced eh! You won’t believe I danced like there was no tomorrow; even me sef, I never dance like that before.

Jemila: Because of a man?

Ophelia: Hmmm, you no wan hear the story again abi?

Jemila: Sorry! Oya continue, I won’t interrupt you again.

Opelia: As I was saying, after service; this young, handsome dude walked up to me and demanded for my number.

Jemila: Really, What is his name?

Ophelia: I didn’t wait to ask for his name.
Jemila: Why?

Ophelia: Because I didn’t want to look so cheap and desperate.

Jemila: Did he ask for your name?

Ophelia: I didn’t wait for him to.

Jemila: Why?

Ophelia: Because I didn’t give him a chance to.
Jemila: I don’t understand, What do you mean you didn’t give him a chance to?

Ophelia: I dialed my number, gave him his phone and walked away.

Acting like I was going to attend to something urgent.

Jemila: Girl, na wa for you. You really have it planned out.

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
Interesting Story: The One Who Never Comes - Episodes 6
Reply #5 on: January 31, 2018, 03:29:22 AM
Episodes 6

Ophelia: I am going to make him mine, just you wait and see. You need to see the phone he is using.

Jemila: What kind of phone.?

Ophelia: The trending “iphone X”. That dude is a rich guy and I am going to do whatever it takes to make him mine.

Jemila: Hmmm, be very careful ooo. all these men of nowadays are not what you should hope and trust ooo.

Ophelia: I am actually surprised you are saying that to me.

Jemila: why?

Ophelia: Because what you said is supposed to be said to him. He should be careful of me because I will do anything to make him mine.

Jemila: Okay.

Three days later, while Ophelia was at work, she got a call from an unknown caller and answered.

Ophelia: Hello, good day.

Caller: Good day beautiful, how are you doing today?

Ophelia: Fine and thank you but who am I on to please?

Caller: It is the guy you met on Sunday.

Ophelia: ‘Sorry, I met a lot of guys on Sunday, who in particular are you please’ she lied.

Caller: I am the guy you gave your number to after service.

Ophelia: okay, I remember. Good afternoon.

Caller: Afternoon and how are you?

Ophelia: I am fine. Ermmm please What is your name again?

Caller: My name is Benicio but you can call me Ben for short and you are Ophelia I guess.

Ophelia: Yes I am and how did you know?

Benicio: Trucaller, I saw your name on true caller app.

Ophelia: Wow, okay. But I am at work at the moment, can we talk later?

Benicio: Sure, how about we meet up after work?

Ophelia: I am sorry but that won’t be possible.
Benicio: Why is that?
Ophelia: I do not spend late hours outside.
Benicio: Really?
Ophelia: Yes, maybe some other time.
Benicio: Will Saturday be okay or do you work on Saturdays?

Ophelia: Saturday would have been fine but I will be very busy, sorry.

Benicio: You work on Saturdays?

Ophelia: No, not really but I have trainings that I attend and it takes my whole day.

Benicio: What about Sunday after Service?

Ophelia: Sunday it is then.

Benicio: Alright but can I keep calling you?

Ophelia: ‘Sure’ she said and bid him goodbye.

After Service on Sunday, Benicio called her line, wanting to know why he didn’t see her in church.

Benicio: ‘Hello’ he said when she picked up.
Ophelia: Hello Ben, how are you?

Benicio: I am fine. Are you in church, I am outside the church compound waiting for you.

Ophelia: No I am not in church at the moment.
Benicio: Why, didn’t you come to church today?
Ophelia: I did but I came for first service.
Benicio: Wow, so how do I get to see you?
Ophelia: Will Wednesday be okay with you?
Benicio: Why Wednesday, I thought we agreed on meeting today?

Ophelia: Yes but there is a change of plan and I am so sorry that I didn’t inform you, I actually forgot.

Benicio: No problem. See you on Wednesday then.

Ophelia: ‘Alright then’ she said and hung up.

Jemila: After the call she asked ‘Who was that’?

Ophelia: Ben, my husband to be.

Jemila: Why don’t you want to meet up with him yet?

Ophelia: because it isn’t yet time, I do not want him to think that I am cheap or desperate woman.

Jemila: Will you see him this Wednesday as promised.

Ophelia: Yes I will.

On Wednesday evening after close of work, Benicio called Ophelia asking where will be suitable for them to meet and she suggested a restaurant close to her office. One getting there, Benicio called Ophelia that he was there.

Ophelia: Hello Ben, Hope I did not keep you waiting?

Benicio: ‘No you did not, please have a seat’ he instructed and she obliged. What would you like to have?

Ophelia: Nothing much just a bottle of water will do.

Benicio: ‘Alright’ he said, called a waiter and instructed him on what to serve them. After he was done, he looked at her and smiled saying ‘do you know you are beautiful?

Ophelia: ‘I hear that a lot’ she said smiling, why were you so eager to meet up with me Ben?

Benicio: Because I see you as a nice person and will really want to want to know you better.

Ophelia: ‘Is that all? Just for us to be friends’ she asked as she opened the bottle water laid in front of her.

Benicio: I want more than that if only you will let me.

Next Episode Loading..

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal