SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: Interesting Story: The One Who Never Comes - (Episodes By Episodes)  (Read 9750 times)

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
Interesting Story: The One Who Never Comes - Episode 7
Reply #6 on: February 01, 2018, 12:08:56 AM

Episodes 7

Ophelia: More than what?
Benicio: I want us to be more than friends.
Ophelia: You mean boyfriend and girlfriend?
Benicio: More than that.
Ophelia: Do you mind expatiating please?
Benicio: I want us to be more than that.

Ophelia: ‘i still don’t understand what you mean, do you mind telling me what exactly you want’ she asked feigning anger.

Benicio: I would like to be in a serious relationship with you that will lead to marriage and that is, if there is no one in your life at the moment and if you will permit me.

Ophelia: Alright, Let’s see how it goes from here then.

Benicio: Is that a Yes?

Ophelia: No it isn’t, let’s get to know each other first before we talk about anything.

Benicio: Okay.

After one month of Ophelia and Benicio getting to know each other as friends, they decided to take the relationship to the next level by dating. One morning after close of work, Benicio went to pick up Ophelia from work and drove straight to his house.

Ophelia: And what are we doing here, I thought you are supposed to take me straight to my place?

Benicio: This is my house.

Ophelia: ‘Why are we in your house’ she said as she stepped out of
his car.

Benicio: ‘Because we have been friends for over a month and since we decided to be dating, it is very important that you know where I live’ he said as he stepped out of his car and came to stand by her side.

Ophelia: Are you trying to lure me to bed by showing me your house?

Benicio: No, why would you say that?

Ophelia: Because I know how this works. Ben, we are only dating and nothing more. I am not going to step into your apartment for you to take advantage of me. It is not right in the sight of God.

Benicio: ‘I only brought you here to show you where I live and not sleep with you. Are you saying you have never visited a man before’ he asked inquisitively.

Ophelia: I am but in company of my friends.

Benicio: Are you also saying that you have never been intimate with a man before?

Ophelia: You mean slept with a man before?

Benicio: smiled ‘Yes’

Ophelia: I am a good Christian and in the sight of God, it is a sin.

Benicio: Really?

Ophelia: I will not indulge in anything that will make me fall short of the glory of God. Now, can you please take me to my apartment, you place is nice and thank you for showing me where you live ‘she said as she stepped into his car waiting for him to take her home.

Benicio: was amazed and happy that for the first time in his life, he has found the woman who fits him in all aspect of life. He has found the perfect woman for she is not only beautiful but still a virtuous woman and isn’t after his wealth. He got to his car with all smiles and drove her to her apartment.

When she got to her apartment, she bid him goodbye without allowing him come inside her house.

Benicio: When are you going to allow me into your apartment?

Ophelia: When I feel like but not now.

Benicio: And when will that be?

Ophelia: When I am comfortable enough to let you in.

Benicio: ‘Alright Madame, goodnight’ he kissed her on her cheek and she came down from his car while he drove off.

Ophelia: ‘Hey Babe,’ she said as she stepped into her apartment ‘what are you reading?

Jemila: Welcome Ophelia, I am reading adelove news Jare.

Ophelia: Okay, how was work today?
Jemila: It was fine and yours?
Ophelia: It was stressful ooo.
Jemila: Wow, Pele.
Ophelia: Thanks.

Jemila: Is that Ben that dropped you off?
Ophelia: Yes he was, why?

Jemila: Nothing ooo, are you still friend zoning him?

Ophelia: Not anymore, we are now dating.
Jemila: Wow! That is good news. Hope you haven’t slept with him?

Ophelia: Slept with him ke when I told him that I am a virgin.

Jemila: You did what?

Ophelia: I didn’t tell him directly okay, but I made him think so.

Jemila: What if he finds out the truth?
Ophelia: How will he find out?
Jemila: When you let him in.

Ophelia: Relax; I won’t let him in till our wedding night.

Jemila: And what will you do by then?

Ophelia: Until then girlfriend, until then. For now, I am the ideal woman to him.

Jemila: How and why did you say so?

Ophelia: Because Ben thinks so.

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
Interesting Story: The One Who Never Comes - Episode 8
Reply #7 on: February 01, 2018, 03:00:51 AM
Episodes 8

One faithful morning , Ophelia decided to pay a surprise visit to Benicio.

Benicio: ‘Yes, who is it he shouted ‘I am coming’ for his door bell has been ringing nonstop.

When he opened the door to his apartment, he
met Ophelia smiling at him.

Ophelia: Hello Ben, good morning.

Benicio: ‘Good morning’ he said as he ushered her into his house Please come in.

Ophelia: i surprised you didn’t I?

Benicio: Yes you did, I wasn’t expecting you to come to my house today or anytime soon. By the way, no work or the usual Saturday
seminar?

Ophelia: ‘Nope’ she said as she made herself comfortable in his house ‘I wanted to pay you a surprise visit today and so I cancelled all my
activities for today’.

Benicio: Wow and thanks for paying me a visit but there is a little problem here.

Ophelia: What is it?

Benicio: I am going to work and I will be coming in later in the day. I don’t know if you will help me do some house chores and prepare something for I and a friend that I am expecting later in the evening.

Ophelia: Hahahaha, seems I came here to do some house chores and cooking for you but no wahala sha. Anything for you today,Just today
ooo.

Benicio: Happy that she agreed to do the house chores without putting up a fight, he pecked her on her check ‘Thanks a lot, I appreciate. Let
me go get dressed for to work if you don’t mind.

Ophelia: ‘No wahala’ she said as she went straight to the kitchen to inspect how it was and what was available.

As soon as Benicio left for work; leaving her alone at home, she quickly dialed Jemila’s number.

Ophelia: ‘Hello Jemila’ she said as soon as she picked her call.

Jemila: Yes Ophelia, hope no problem this one wey you dey call me?

How Ben?
Ophelia: He is fine, he just left for work.
Jemila: Okay, hope no problem?
Ophelia: Small wahala dey.
Jemila: Wetin be that?
Ophelia: You fit help me cook white soup for four people with semo?

Jemila: Yes I fit but where the money dey and why four people? Who you want make I prepare the food for sef?

Ophelia: Na Ben oooo. Him dey invite him friend over and you know that cooking is not my thing that is why I want you to cook it for me.

Jemila: No Wahala but where I go get money?
Ophelia: Check by my bedside drawer, you go see fifteen thousand naira, use am and please use chicken take prepare the white soup for
me. Remember say na for four people ooo and no throw way all the things wey you use.

Just put am for leather, package am well. I go
come collect am by twelve in the afternoon.
Jemila: Wetin you wan carry the dirty take do?
Ophelia: you too ask too much questions, just do wetin I ask abeg and put the food for cooler when you finish.

Jemila: No problem ooo but twelve too soon. Make it 1pm instead.

Ophelia: but why na.
Jemila: because I need enough time. Remember say I go go market.

Ophelia: Okay! Okay! Just do quick. If na money go make you do everything fast fast no hesitate to tell me abeg. I want make the food ready before that time abeg.

Jemila: ‘I go try’ she said and ended the call.
After the call ended, she went to clean the house from the bedrooms to the sitting room, down to the toilet and kitchen.

Ophelia: ‘All because I wan marry na him I dey do this stupid work so that I will be the one abi’ ? Hmmm, she clapped her hands ‘what
women go through in this world. If I don’t do it now, he may end up saying that I am not a wife material.

Look at how dirty his apartment
is. Can’t he employ someone to at least be cleaning it for him? She said and continued cleaning the house. After she was done, she went to his room and brought out all the dirty clothes, she also removed the curtains and washed them.

When they were dried, she ironed them and
quickly went to collect the food she asked Jemila to prepare for it was almost 2pm.

After close of work, Benicio quickly went to his friends place to spend some time with him.

Stanley: How work my man?

Benicio: Work dey ooo. you know as the branch manager wey I be, na every day I dey work.

Stanley: Wetin dey happen this evening, any clubbing tonight?

Benicio: I no sure oooo. Stanley, I wan invite you come my place today.

Stanley: Why, wetin dey happen?

Benicio: My babe come house and I tell am say one of my friend dey come visit make she prepare something delicious.

Stanley: Benicio, you sabi change women like wrapper. Just now now you don get another babe? How and where you dey take meet them
and within the space of how many months you don get another one, you no dey tire?

Benicio: it is not like that ooo. this one is for real. She is an epitome of beauty, she is godly, beautiful, of good morals and she is still a
virgin as I speak with you.

Stanley: Hahahaahahaha….hahahahahaha
Benicio: Why are you laughing na? What did I say that is funny?

Stanley: this is not fairy tale my friend, there is no such kind of woman here in this world, especially in naija.

Benicio: To you oooo but to me I have seen her.
Stanley: You dey deceive yourself oooo.

Benicio: I am serious Stanley. She dey house abeg, dress up make we dey go because she dey expect you.

Stanley: ‘Alright no Problem’ he stood up to go get dressed.

Next Episode Loading..

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
Interesting Story: The One Who Never Comes - Episode 9
Reply #8 on: February 01, 2018, 03:08:37 AM

Episode 9

When she got back, she quickly removed the food from the cooler it was served in and put them inside a pot.

The dirt and items used in preparing the food, she kept them in the bin and made it appear like she was the one who prepared the meal by making the kitchen look rough and dirty while she waited their arrival for Benicio has called that he was on his way home with his friend.

Benicio: ‘Hello Ophelia’ he called out as he entered the house with his friend.

Ophelia: Heard him call out but pretended like she didn’t and went about cleaning the kitchen she messed up.

Benicio: searched for her in the room and was about going to the other vacant rooms while his friend waited in the sitting room when he
decided to check the kitchen for his house was looking so clean and he was amazed. ‘Ophelia’ he called out again.

Ophelia: ‘Yes Ben, I am in the kitchen’ she answered. As soon as she saw him, she rinsed her hands on the sink, wiped it on the apron she
was wearing and gave him a hug. ‘Welcome back’.

Benicio: Thanks, I can see you have been busy all day, I am so sorry for putting you in so much stress.

Ophelia: What am I a woman for? Your place was so messed up and I had to clean it up but it was no big deal.

Benicio: ‘Thanks a lot darling’ he gave her a peck on her cheek. ‘By the way; my friend, the one I told you is coming around today is here.

Please come and say hello’ he dragged her along with him to the sitting room. Stanley, Meet Ophelia the woman I was telling you about and Ophelia, meet Stanley my best friend.

Ophelia: ‘Hi Stanley, nice meeting you’ she brought forth her hands for a handshake.

Stanley: ‘Hello Ophelia’ he said as he shook hands with her, I have heard so many things about you and you are truly as beautiful as he
said’ pointing to Benicio.

Ophelia: Hope what you heard about me are good.

Stanley: They are very good.

Ophelia: ‘Alright, Please make yourself comfortable while I serve lunch. I believe that you and Ben must be very hungry’ she said as she hurriedly walked to the kitchen to serve them.

Stanley: As Ophelia was busy in the kitchen serving lunch, he whispered to Benicio silently ‘Mehn, this babe set and very beautiful too. Did you see the way she smiled at me? See her dimples mehn. I like her, I really like her.

Benicio: I told you she is to die for didn’t I? She is the woman of my dreams.

Stanley: ‘Her looks should not deceive you ooo’ he cautioned him as Ophelia walked into the sitting room with their lunch and served them.

Ophelia: I hope you will enjoy this specially prepared white soup with semovita. I am so sorry I didn’t pound yam because it would have
been the best thing to go with the white soup but it is all because when I checked, I didn’t see any mortar in the kitchen that was why.

Benicio: ‘No Problem’ he said as he washed his hands and served himself. He moulded the semo and dipped his hands in the soup. He
savored the taste of the soup ‘Hmmm, Wowww, this is so delicious.

‘Stanley’ he said ‘I have never tasted anything like this in my entire life. Ophelia, how did you prepare this soup, Wowowww…Hmmm, he
said as he took a chicken into his mouth.

Stanley: ‘Wowwww, Ophelia, you are good I give you that. This is delicious’ he said as he continued eating his food. ‘This is good’ he
said again savoring the taste of his meal and enjoying every beat of it.

Ophelia: Thanks guys, I appreciate. My Mom taught me how to cook at a very young age and it has been one of the good things I know
how to do very well.

Stanley: You are really very good, Ben, I envy you oooo, this is what you will be enjoying once you guys are married.

Ophelia: Stanley c’mon, we are just getting to know each other, we don’t want to rush things yet.

Stanley: Even at that, your husband will enjoy you.

Ophelia: Thanks Stanley.

After they were done having lunch, Ophelia cleared the plates and washed the dishes. She was in the kitchen keeping herself busy by
putting an act of tidying the kitchen while Benicio and Stanley were having man to man conversation.

Benicio: Stanley, What do you think?
Stanley: She is okay to me ooo. She is a good cook.

Benicio: Is that all?
Stanley: she is also beautiful in her own way.
Benicio: and…
Stanley: and what?
Benicio: is that all you think about her?

Stanley: Yes na. What else do you want me to think? Remember I just met her today.

Benicio: okay, fine. To me she is good to go oooo.

Stanley: Be careful man.
Benicio: I hear. You too do and marry your own.
Stanley: I lost my wife during childbirth, I do not think I am ready to go into any relationship now.

Benicio: Stanley, it is almost close to two years now, it is time you move on.

Stanley: I hear. While they changed the topic to football, Ophelia came to join them at the sitting room, swiping through her phone.

Benicio: Ophelia, what are you reading this one you are so engrossed with your phone.
Ophelia: oh! Nothing serious, Just updating myself with the things of life. I read news every day to keep abreast with the happenings.

Stanley: What do you say about the killings happening in the northern part of Nigeria?

Ophelia: well, it is a tragedy considering the fact that our government are doing nothing about it. I like the fact that Fayose called his people
to order and told them to protect themselves against herdsmen attack, not by killing one another but by fostering peace among the people.

That to be is a good way to go about it.
Stanley: You sound more PDP? Are you a member?

Ophelia: Not at all. I’m not actually a member or fan to any party. I just listen to your manifesto and decide to vote anyone that meet my
requirements.

All i want is ONE NIGERIA. Be it APC or PDP! Let’s live and Love! So far, i like Sai Baba too but he needs more ACTION
Stanley: You are right sha but this is Nigeria, the killing will still go on till drastic measures are taken.

Ophelia: I hope it be taken soon then.
Benicio: I told you Stanley, beauty with brain.
Ophelia: Enough of the praises Ben, my head don swell too much today ooo. Thanks sha, I appreciate.

Two weeks later, Jemila told Ophelia that she will be going to the village to visit her mother and will be staying there for two weeks.
Ophelia obliged and told her to please help her prepare different delicacies for her before she lives and she did.

After Jemila left to the village, Ophelia invited Benicio to her place.

Ophelia: ‘Welcome to my humble home’ she said as she ushered him to her place.
Benicio: ‘Wow! Your place is so nice. You are really living large’ he said as he looked around her apartment which is a two bedroom flat. I
thought you said you are living with a friend.
Ophelia: Yes I do, she left to the village to see her parents.

Benicio: Alright.

Ophelia: ‘Make yourself comfortable while I get you something to drink’ she said as she walked away. When she came back, she bent down and poured out wine for him, exposing her boobs for she was wearing a singlet and bum short.

Benicio: Lost in his world, he kept staring at her boobs as she poured the drink. As soon as she looked up, their eyes met. Sorry Ophelia,I
didn’t mean to do that.

Ophelia: You mean you didn’t mean to stare at my boobs? I saw you lusting after them.

Benicio: ‘Sorry. Errrmm, it is just that you look take away. Your body is making me go gaga’ he said staring at his dick which is bulging
from his trouser.

Ophelia: I can see that. Anyway, I am sorry for wearing this clothes, I didn’t know it was captivating since I am in my own house, I felt there was no need to wear any cloth that will cover me up.

Benicio: ‘It’s no Problem, I can manage’ he said as he continued to stare at her boobs and kept salivating

Ophelia: ‘Thanks’ she said as she sat close to him ‘I brought you here because I wanted to talk to you about something important.

Benicio: What is it?
Ophelia: ‘When are you going to take us serious because I have someone who is asking for my hand in marriage’

Next Episode Loading..

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
Interesting Story: The One Who Never Comes - Episode 10
Reply #9 on: February 02, 2018, 12:22:09 AM
Episode 10

Benicio: What? There is someone coming already?

Ophelia: Of course there is someone, but I love you and you are the only person I want to spend the rest of my life with except maybe you
do not feel the same.

Benicio: Hmmm, I love you so very much. You are the woman I would love to spend the rest of my life with.

Ophelia: ‘Really’ she said. So if that is the case when then are you coming to see my people?

Benicio: What about in two months?

Ophelia: ‘Are you serious’ she shouted, you are coming to see my people in the next two months? Wow! Thanks.

Benicio: ‘No worries, I won’t leave you for another man to enjoy you’ he said as he came close and kissed her on her lips for the very first
time. She responded back and the kissing prolonged.

Ophelia: Stopped the kiss half way for he was beginning to caress her boobs ‘Hey Ben, it is better we stop until our wedding night, this is not right.

Benicio: But we will still get married anyway, isn’t it the same thing?

Ophelia: Ah! Ben, I can’t believe you are saying such a thing to me.

Don’t you know that having sex before marriage is not good?

Benicio: You are too religious Ophelia, loosen up a bit. What is the difference if we do it now and do it later? isn’t it going to still be the
same thing?

Ophelia: No it won’t. If we do it now, it simply means we committed fornication and if we do it later, it means we are having sex as a
married couple which is right in the sight of God and Man. Besides, two months is not a long time to wait is it?

Benicio: No, it is not. I will wait, if that what is what you want but can’t you just allow to see Abuja first? Just a sightseeing and I will be
okay.

Ophelia: I won’t even allow you see Lokoja talk more of Abuja because when you do, you will start saying you will like to reach Maitama which like I said before, is impossible until we say I do, then you can reach anywhere you want to.

Benicio: Alright, if that is what you really want.
Ophelia: ‘Thanks Baby’ she hugged him. ‘Let me get you something to eat’ she said as she walked away.

Few days later, Benicio met with Stanley to discuss his intention of going to see Ophelia’s people for he has made up his mind to marry
her.

Benicio: Ermmm, I have finally decided to take Ophelia as a wife and I want you to accompany me to meet her people few months from now.

Stanley: Are you really sure about her?
Benicio: Yes I am, she is my final bus stop.
Stanley: Do you love her?
Benicio: Yes I do, very very much.
Stanley: What do you love about her?

Benicio: I love the fact that she is beautiful, intelligent, domesticated, of high morals, godly, loves the things of God and she is equally a
virgin.

Stanley: Are you sure about all this?
Benicio: Yes I am and why?
Stanley: I have my reservations but it is you and it is what you want.

You are an adult and free to make your decision. Whenever you are ready, let me know for I will always be available anytime, anyday.

Benicio: ‘Thanks’ he said and they shook hands.

When Jemila came back, Ophelia was very happy and welcomed her.

Jemila: How you dey na, hope say no wahala since I commot for house oooo.

Ophelia: No, no problem.
Jemila: How Ben na?

Ophelia: He is fine and he will be coming to see my people few weeks from now.

Ophelia invited Benicio the following weekend at her place. This time again, Jemila wasn’t around but left to visit a friend. While Benicio
was relaxing at the Living room watching CNN on the cable Tv, Ophelia came out seductively more this time. She was wearing her tight, black pencil skirt which was cut just above her knees.

Her legs were covered with a pair of sheen-finish black nylons with her high black heels. Benicio’s eyes explored upwards and saw that Ophelia was wearing a red, tightly fitted thin v-neck jumper. It hugged her curves and Ben could clearly see the shape of her pert breasts. Her tanned chest and collar bone clearly on show just below her pretty neck.

Ophelia’s Brazilian hair was in a tight bun balled up on the top of her head. It showed off her beautiful face: her full lips, toned, soft
skin and her big brown eyes.

Benicio: look at that! He couldn’t hold his peace
Ophelia: Look at that what?

Benicio: you look like a fallen Angel from above Baby. I love you so much. He stood up, moved backwards and she looked back at him over her shoulder.

Benicio: “Now turn around and let me see that behind” he begged.

Ophelia seductively turned around and looked directly into Ben’s eyes.

She placed her hands at the base of her jumper,
Ophelia: “No, sir,” she muttered.

Benicio stared at her sexy body. She had a tanned, toned stomach from hours of hard work in the gym. Her bra was black and it supported her breasts by pushing them up in the cups. He could see the top half of her breasts forced upwards by the bra and they started to create a channel of cleavage.

Benicio: You know what? I’m not going to waste any damn time. i’m taking you away pretty soon.

Ophelia: Well, we are not doing anything not until you come and ask my hand in marriage with my people. Benicio stared at this beautiful figure in front of him. Ophelia smiled and looked down at his trousers. His erection was clearly visible through the material.

Next Episode Loading...

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
Interesting Story: The One Who Never Comes - Episode 11
Reply #10 on: February 02, 2018, 02:34:04 AM
Episode 11

Jemila: How was your weekend with Ben?
Ophelia: Ben has fallen oo
Jemila: Really how come?
Ophelia: What do you mean how come?
Jemila: How did you do it?
Ophelia: By giving him what he wants.
Jemila: S3x?

Ophelia: Which s3x? Abegi leave s3x abeg. I became the good and obedient girlfriend he wants. I cleaned his house, prepare his meals for him, go to church almost every week….i did all the doable for him to know that I am the right one.

Jemila: And he fell for it.

Ophelia: Why won’t he fall, am I not a beautiful girl again?

Jemila: Yes you are. What about the s3x part?
Ophelia: Thanks for reminding me, I wanted to ask you to get me vagina tighter soap.

Jemila: Where you want make I get am from.
Ophelia: Not to worry then, I will get it myself.
Jemila: No wahala but how will you cope? Will you continue this pretentious act of yours forever?

Ophelia: Which kind question be that na? Who or what kind of a person will pretend their whole life? Me, I can’t oooo. Why should I
continue with it after getting what I want?

Jemila: Won’t that tell on your marriage?
Ophelia: When we get there, we will both adjust to life as a man and wife because he is not also perfect.

Jemila: Wishing you the best of luck and be a good wife oooo. Since you have finally gotten what you want.

Ophelia: Thanks Jemila. Ermmm, you can keep staying in the house till you are ready to leave.
Jemila: When is the rent expiring?

Ophelia: In two years.
Jemila: I will take over after that then.
Ophelia: No probs.

Few weeks later, Ophelia and Benicio did their introduction and after that, they went to visit Benicio’s mother in the village and spent a
couple of days there.

Ophelia became the good daughter-inlaw to be by doing all the house chores and always following the mother to the kitchen anytime it’s time for dinner or lunch of which she hated doing with so much passion but had no choice and couldn’t wait for them to leave the village One morning, Mama called Benicio into her room to talk to her concerning his marriage to Ophelia.

Mama: ‘Please have a seat, I want to talk to you’ she said as she brought out a stool to him for him to seat.

Benicio: What is it Mama, this one you say you want to talk to me this morning, hope no problem.

Mama: No problem my son except that I wanted to talk to you about Ophelia.

Benicio: What about her?
Mama: Are you really sure about her?
Benicio: Yes Mama, I am sure. You have seen her for yourself haven’t you?

Mama: Ermmm, I think that girl is too big and wise for you, you should have accepted the girl I brought to you last year.

Benicio: Ah!Ah! Mama, what is it and why will you be bringing Agatha into this topic?

Mama: Because I feel somehow about this Ophelia. My spirit do not accept her at all.

Benicio: Mama, you do not have a choice because I have chosen her to be my wife and there is nothing you or anybody can do about it.

Besides, we have done introduction already so why this?

Mama: Please, do not be angry, I am just saying my mind and by the way, what was wrong with Agatha because as far as I am concerned
she was homely and of a good behavior.

Benicio: Mama how can you ask me about Agatha the village girl?

Agatha is not presentable to me and my friends. I do not like her one bit. She is not catchy.

Mama: ‘Oh! So that was the reason you rejected her abi? Okay ooo.

No wahala but Please know this’ she drew her left ear ‘On no account should you come to me complaining in one way or the other about
your wife and on no account should you come to me saying you will not marry her again because this your marriage is for better for worse.

Whatever you see in your home is what you will carry as a man, have I made myself clear?

Benicio: Mama, do not worry about anything, she has all in qualities I need in a woman.

You should not worry for on no account will I come to you that I am having issues concerning my marriage Mama. Don’t worry about anything.

Mama: I have said my own own ooo. My God will bear me witness.

Marry your perfectionist and live in Peace.
Benicio: Amen Mama! Amen.

Two Months later, they officially did traditional and court wedding. They went to Ghana for their honey moon and on their wedding night
Ophelia was fidgeting, acting like she didn’t want s3x, pretending that it is going to be painful.

Benicio: The night he has been waiting for has finally arrived as he carried his wife straight to the room and started undressing her.

He pulled his clothes, laid her on the bed and took one nipples into his mouth to savor the taste of the woman he just married. After he was done with nipples, he kissed her passionately on her lips while caressing her boobs.

Soon, he became hard and spread her legs wide apart ‘this is going to be our first night together and I am going to make it memorable for you he said as he continued kissing her’.

Ophelia: Please take it easy, do not hurt me please.

Benicio: ‘Don’t worry Honey, I know that this is your first time, I will be very careful’ he said as he opened her legs to penetrate.

Ophelia: Please, let’s not do it this night; we can do it tomorrow or next.

Next Episode Loading...

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
Interesting Story: The One Who Never Comes - Episode 12
Reply #11 on: February 03, 2018, 12:25:53 AM
Episode 12

Benicio: ‘Listen Honey, I have waited for this all my life, I promise I will be very careful’ he said again as he lubricated his dick and her cookie with his saliva and penetrated.

Ophelia: Ah! She screamed, Benicio paused for few moments, looked at her in the face but sweating profusely

Benicio: Why screaming?
Ophelia: You are hurting me Honey. Take it easy. I’m getting hurt seriously

Benicio: Getting hurt where?
Ophelia: Can’t you see how tight i am and besides your this thing is too big for me.

Benicio: What is too tight? You mean this thing that went so sloppy and slippery without any restriction on the way?

Benicio was lost in ecstasy, climbed her and continued pounding on her till he came without minding if she was enjoying it or not.

After the intercourse, he looked at his wife with anger.

Benicio: Why did you have to, lie to me?
Ophelia: Errrmmmm
Benicio: ‘Why did you lie to me’ he screamed.
Ophelia: Ermmm, the thing is that I never really lied to you.

Benicio: You are not a virgin like you claimed and don’t lie to my face telling me you were because I know a virgin when I penetrate one and in your own case, you are not.

Ophelia: Errrm, I am…..Ermmmm, I was.
Benicio: Did you bite your tongue now? I trusted you, I thought you were a virgin and you have never been with any man. Hmmmm.

He clapped his hands ‘you are good Ophelia, you are good! You finally deceived me into marrying you and I fell right into your trap. Weldone.

Ophelia: I am sorry, I didn’t mean to lie to you and I never really said I was a virgin. You said it with your own mouth.

Benicio: ‘Oh really? I wonder what other things you lied to me about, or what I concluded with my own mouth that you never said. Get dressed, we are going to Nigeria for the honey moon is over’ he said and stormed out of the room they shared.

After that Night, Benicio couldn’t bring himself to touch his wife or make love to her for he was angry at her for lying to her and he couldn’t bring himself to forgive her for that one act of lie.

Ophelia tried all she could to get her husband to forgive her but he was bent on not wanting to hear anything she had to say. She was worried and not happy at the outcome of things that he even rejected anything she offers him. He never ate anything she prepares and never wanted to have any discussion with her on anything concerning her.

One Morning, he woke up from bed and got dressed for work. He was hungry that morning and decided to wake up his wife who was still
sleeping in bed to go to the kitchen to prepare something for him to eat.

Benicio: ‘Ophelia’ he tapped her for she was still in bed sleeping.

Please go and prepare me breakfast to eat, I am very hungry.

Ophelia: was happy that he asked her for his morning breakfast and quickly went to make tea and bread ready for him to eat. ‘Here, tea
and bread for breakfast’ she said with all smiles.

Benicio: Thanks but I do not want to eat tea and bread this morning, I want to eat white rice with stew.

Ophelia: Ermmm, you can eat this and when you come back from work, it will be ready for it is already late.

Benicio: it’s just 6:15am and I am going to be leaving for work by 7:30 am, there is still time for you to prepare me the meal.

Ophelia: There is no time because I want to be going to work too and I won’t be able to prepare anything now for there is nothing in the fridge.

Benicio: Looked at her and sigh ‘Okay then, I want you to prepare me banga soup and Eba when I come back. There is twenty thousand
naira in the room, the black suit on my wardrobe, check the breast pocket and you will see the money there.

Ophelia: Alright. When you get home, it shall be ready.

Benicio: was left with no choice that to make do with tea and bread.

When he left for work, Ophelia quickly called Jemila her friend.

Jemila: Hello Iyawo mi, how are you she asked her friend for she was happy she called.
Ophelia: I am fine Jemila, how are you doing?
Jemila: I dey okay Jare. How is married life na.
Ophelia: it is just there oooo. Ermmm, where are you right now?

Jemila: I no dey town oooo. I commot go visit my boyfriend ooooo.

Ophelia: Since When? She asked for she knew without Jemila’s help, she is in trouble.

Jemila: Since 2days now. Why, wetin happen?
Ophelia: Jemila I don die. How I go take do am now?

Jemila: Wetin happen?
Ophelia: My husband wan eat Banga soup with Eba and I no sabi prepare am.

Jemila: Shey I warn you? Abi I no warn you?
Ophelia: Leave that matter abeg, you no fit help me?

Jemila: How I go take help you when I no dey town? Even if I decide to leave where I dey now, there is no way I will make it to town on
time.

Ophelia: Hey God, I don die. Wetin I go do now?

Jemila: Ermmm, you fit write the list down and go market go buy the food items then I go put you through the process of how to prepare it.

Ophelia: Ehen! You sure say e go come out well?

Jemila: E go come out well if you follow my instructions.

Ophleia: Okay. Hold on make I go get pen and paper.

Next Episode Loading...

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal