SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: Interesting Story: The One Who Never Comes - (Episodes By Episodes)  (Read 9731 times)

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
Interesting Story: The One Who Never Comes - Episode 13
Reply #12 on: February 03, 2018, 02:57:12 AM

Episode 13

After she wrote down the foot items to buy, she quickly rushed to the market and bought the food items. She did everything as she was
instructed to do by Jemila on phone but when she tasted the food she prepared, she quickly spit it out and said the taste was awful.

Ophelia: Jemila, I don die, the taste is awful.
Jemila: How come, are you sure you did it the way i instructed you to?

Ophelia: I did na. I can’t give my husband this kind food to eat when me sef can’t eat it.
Jemila: What do you do now since it didn’t come out well?

Ophelia: I don’t know ooo and time is not my friend here. What should I do now?

Jemila: Am sorry, because I cannot think of anything at the moment.

Ophelia: Don’t you have any friend that can help me?

Jemila: No I don’t, none that I can think of.
Ophelia: Okay, let me think of something. Thanks, I appreciate she said and hung up the call. She was lost in thought and didn’t know to
do, and then suddenly, she got an idea. She quickly left the house and took a cab to friendly restaurant.

She ordered for a pot of Banga soup
with Eba but the owner of the shop refused to sell to her for it was for her customers except if she was ready to pay a ten thousand naira for
it and she agreed.

In the evening when Benicio returned from work, he went straight to the dining to have his meal which was already set before him.

Benicio: dished his food himself while Ophelia sat opposite him smiling. While he tasted the food, he shook his head and smiled.

Ophelia: What is wrong, is the food not okay?
Benicio: No, it is.when did you prepare it?
Ophelia: Not long ago.
Benicio: Did you prepare this food or did you buy it?

Ophelia: Why are you asking me such kind of question?

Benicio: ‘Ophelia’ he called out to her as he wiped his mouth with the serviette placed beside him and continued ‘I have been a bachelor for a very long time that I know the difference between – home- made food and that of a restaurant. This food is from a restaurant am I right?

Ophelia: ashamed of herself with head bow said ‘yes’.

Benicio: You don’t know how to cook the meal or what?

Ophelia: Looked at the man she has come to love and decided to come out plain and tell the truth for she didn’t want to continue with the lies because she knew how he hated it so much. ‘I do not know how to cook and I do not like doing house chores. That is who I am.

Benicio: Yeh! Yeh!! Yeh!!! Mogbe Mogbe!! Mo ti gba penalty wo throwing… Na one chance i enter ooo Jesu!!! What did you just say?

Ophelia: errrmmm …. errrmmm.. she stammered
Benicio: Hello? Are you there woman?
Ophelia: I don’t want to lie to you Ben. I want to be a good wife to you. So it won’t be like i’m laying the foundation of our true love with lies. I love you Ben.

Benicio: You are nothing but a disgrace to womanhood. How can you not know how to do anything and you still have the guts and effrontery to tell me that is who you are?

Ophelia: Ben! you told me you loved me. But I thought…

Benicio: Will you shut up woman. If i tell you say i love you nko?

Eeeehhh? Answer me now.. If i tell you say i love you, e no mean say if you say make i put my hands for fire.. make fire come burn me, i go
come put my hands for fire? Answer now. You this she-devil.

Yeeeppaaa!!! You lied about who you are from the beginning and now it is telling on you. I would never have married you if I knew you were like this. I would have looked the other way.

How can you not know how to cook, simple cooking that even 5years old children know how to do yet you, a married woman know nothing about it.

Ophelia: I am willing and ready to change please Ben.

Benicio: You are what? Willing and ready to change? Why didnt you learn when you knew you will be getting married? Or what were you
thinking, that I would employ a cook simply because I am rich when I have a wife at home? Jesus Christ! How did those men you dated cope with you sef?

Ophelia: Ben, Please I am sorry. Let’s not go there. I will try and improve. Please.

Benicio: ‘You should have done that when you had the time to pretend to be who you are not. You should have used that time to learn on
how to make and keep a home’ he said and went to his room leaving Ophelia in tears for she was hurt at his statement.

Stanley paid a visit to Benicio because ever since he got married, Benicio has never called him out for a drink or visited him like he used
to and he was becoming worried why his friend always promises to come by but doesn’t show up.

Benicio: Ah Ah! Stanley, this one wey you come my office today, you for call me, tell me say you dey come nah.

Stanley: Why I go call you, abi we no be friends again?

Benicio: Maka why, we still be friends. Anyway, this one wey you reach my side today, hope no problem?

Stanley: I should be asking you that question Ben, hope no problem.

Benicio: No problem why?
Stanley: looked at his friend closely and observed some wrinkles around his forehead. He also noticed that his friend is not looking as
chubby as he used to ‘How is your wife?’

Benicio: Ophelia, she is fine jare. She should be at work by now.

Stanley: How is married life treating you?
Benicio: it is just there jare.

Stanley: Talk to me, how is married life?

Benicio: To be sincere with you, you know all these stories of men and women divorcing their wives in the space of three months? If not
that you have been married before, I would have said never get married because women are pretentious and disastrous.

Stanley: Which means, there is trouble in paradise? What is the problem Man, it is too early for you to start saying such nonsense.

Next Episode Loading..

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
Interesting Story: The One Who Never Comes - Episode 14
Reply #13 on: February 04, 2018, 12:06:06 AM
Episode 14

Benicio: It is not nonsesnse oooo. It is very true.

Stanley: But you said that Ophelia is the perfect woman for you, how come all these things you are saying.

Benicio: I may have been wrong about her; she is not the person I thought she was. After marriage, all her bad characters started showing.

Stanley: What bad character?
Benicio: she can’t do anything except prepare me a cup of tea and indomie. She is not domesticated one bit.

Stanley: Then who cook the meal she served us the time I came to your house before you got married?

Benicio: she didn’t, it was someone else. Ben wanted to tell Stanley that his wife was not a virgin like he believed her to be but went against it for he didn’t want another person to know ‘the only thing she knows how to do is go to work, paint her nails and watch movies
till thy kingdom come and that is if she doesn’t visit her friends’.

Stanley: and she is intelligent, brilliant and presentable. You went out with her the other day when one of your oga’s was having his birthday celebration didn’t you?

Benicio: Yes I did and how did you know?
Stanley: Because it was in our local newspaper. She was beautiful when I saw her in the dailies.
Benicio: Yes, everyone was looking at her but na wetin I go eat be that? She doesn’t make me happy.

Stanley: I warned you but you didn’t listen did you? You wanted a perfectionist and now you have her.

Benicio: I know, I know. My head dey scatter. I don’t even like going to my own house again.
Stanley: and why is that? Have you people been quarreling a lot lately?

Benicio: No, not that.
Stanley: Then what is it?
Benicio: I think I made a mistake marrying her
Stanley: What do you mean?
Benicio: I am not a happy man.

Stanley: Stop the grammar and break it down to my understanding please.

Benicio: she doesn’t met the criteria of woman I wanted.

Stanley: you don enter, you don enter? Remember you told Helen off because you said she isn’t what you wanted in the other room.

You broke up with Judith because according to you, she is not a graduate, Agatha because she is not presentable. You wanted a perfectionist and I told you, you cannot have that didn’t I? I told you that you cannot have what you want 100%.

Benicio: I did but not like this na. This one is way beyond me.

Stanley: Sorry my friend, it is your cup and you have to carry it.

Benicio: she is way more than I can handle.
Stanley: Then sit her down and talk some sense into her, she is your wife isn’t she?

Benicio: That is the best thing to do right now, if not, I may run mad because of her.
Stanley: Sorry my friend.

Benicio: Marriage no easy ooooo, e no easy.

When he got back from work that day, he didn’t meet his wife for she has not returned from work. He quickly went in to freshen up and ate
the food he bought on his way from wro to his house at a fastfood joint. After that; he went to his room, laid on the bed and slept off.

He was awoken by the horn of his wife’s car and quickly rose from his bed to go and meet her.

Benicio: And where are you coming from by this time of the night? Do you know what the time is?

Ophelia: Checked her time for it was 10:34pm ‘I am sorry darling, I didn’t know I will stay out long like this. You know how work is.

Benicio: Do you know that you are a married woman and thus should not be keeping late night?

Ophelia: ‘Ben! Ben please, I am not in the mood’ she said and went to freshen up.

After she had her bath, she went to her husband to perform her wifey duties.

Benicio: Ophelia Please, I am too tired and need to go to bed. Infact eh, I am having serious headache as I speak with you now.

Ophelia: ‘A good sex is what you need then’ she said as she bent down to kiss him on his lips.
Benicio: ‘Ophelia please’ he said as he pushed her aside ‘I cannot do this today, at least not tonight.

Ophelia: What is wrong with you, I said that I am very sorry for all my shortcomings
Benicio: You want to know what is wrong with me abi?

Ophelia: Yes na. You are my husband and I deserve to know whatever the problem is.

Benicio: Okay, Alright. Before we got married, you were Godly, you took the things of God like it was the air you breath, like it was life.

How come you hardly go to church these days?
Ophelia: Is that what is bothering you?
Benicio: it is a question please and answer.

Ophelia: okay. I stopped attending weekday meeting and service because I felt like. Besides, I am married to you now, there is no need
flaunting myself as an usher. I don’t need anyone to admire me aside my husband.

Benicio: But there are women that still usher or if you do not like it anymore you can switch to another.

Ophelia: I do not want another one and I am done with ushering.

Benicio: Were you really a virgin?

Next Episode Loading...

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
Interesting Story: The One Who Never Comes - Final Episode
Reply #14 on: February 04, 2018, 02:17:41 AM
Episode 15

Ophelia: No I wasn’t and I am sorry for making you believe that I am.

Benicio: Who has been doing all the cooking for you before we got married?

Ophelia: Most times, I eat out and when I don’t, my room -mate do the cooking.

Benicio: She was the person who prepared the meal I ate while we were dating right?

Ophelia: Yes she was.
Benicio: Do you want to learn?
Ophelia: Yes but we can still employ people to do all of the house chores and cooking.
Benicio: ‘Let me think about it then’ he said and went to sleep.

He observed his wife and found out that he can’t cope with her attitude. They have been eating out and she hardly cleans her own
home, all she cares about is partying and going to club and with this, he decided to tell his mother his pain for he cannot put up with her
anymore and paid her a visit in the village.

Mama: ‘My son, how are you’ she said after welcoming him to the house.

Benicio: I am fine Mama.
Mama: Are you sure because you do not look too good like the Ben I know. How is your wife?
Benicio: Mama she is fine and she is actually the reason I came to see you.

Mama: What is it? Hope no problem?
Benicio: Mama, I am tired of the marriage, I don’t think I can cope.

Mama: Ah!Ah! What do you mean you are tired of your marriage that is barely six months old?
Benicio: Mama, Ophelia is not the woman I thought she is.

Mama: ‘What is the problem’ she asked and Benicio explained all that has been happening in his home. How he feels neglected and
abandoned by his wife. ‘I understand how you feel but right now, what do you want to do about it?

Benicio: That is the reason I am here Mama, to seek for your advice.

Mama: Hmmm, I warned you didn’t I? I told you that this woman you are about to marry is too big and wise for you but you wouldn’t listen.
Your marriage is not even one year and you are already having issues with her.

Benicio: Mama nah, I came here for advice na. She doesn’t know how to do anything.

Mama: You want my candid opinion abi?
Benicio: Yes Mama. If not I wouldn’t be here.
Mama: Okay, the problem I see here is you; you are your own problem.

Benicio: What do you mean I am my own problem?

Mama: The earlier you start accepting her and her flaws, the better for you. You chose her as a wife and not me. Or wait oh, were you expecting me to tell you to return her bride price? She smiled and shook her head ‘I will not do that because if I should do so, you will still go out there and look for that perfect woman God never created.

Learn to live with her flaws, accept her for who she is and she in turn will accept you for who you are. If you learn to accept her imperfection, maybe then, just maybe then will you find happiness because you too, you have your own flaws and I believe she is seeing them and not saying anything about it.

This marriage is Legal and binding and there is nothing you or anyone can do about it except you want to lose all you have worked for these past years, for it will be a
shame on you that you can’t simply keep a woman.

My advice to you is work on yourself, when you are convinced within your heart that you are ready to take on your marriage and accept your flaws then talk to her the way a husband will talk to his wife not the way a master talks
to his slave and you will see changes but first remember that you have to change first before she changes.

Benicio: Hmmm Mama, Ophelia is way too much for me to handle. I am not sure I can do that.

Mama: You can my son, the change has to start from you first. Do all this and see if there won’t be changes.

Benicio: What if after everything she doesn’t change.

Mama: Change first, change your mindset first before you talk of hers.

Benicio: Hmmm Mama, it is not going to be easy but I will do just that and thanks Mama, let me get going before she starts looking for
me.

One year later, Benicio made a vow before God and Man to love his wife and love her imperfections while Ophelia also made a promise to be there for her husband through worse times and to be a better woman for him.

For Benicio did as his mother had instructed him, though it wasn’t easy but he has come to love her and she herself has made it a duty to change her ways of life for them to be happy and have a better marriage.

THE END

Credit: Ade Love

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal