SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: Trump Says Democrats ‘Treasonous’ For Not Applauding  (Read 1656 times)

Offline Yakub Oloyede

• Global Administrator

United States President Donald Trump on Monday described lawmakers who did not applaud his State of the Union address as unpatriotic and treasonous.

The controversial American leader, who made this known during a speech in Cincinnati, suggested Democrats were “un-American” because they did not wholeheartedly receive his address to a joint session of Congress last week.

“They would rather see Trump do badly, okay, than our country do well,” Trump said. ”It’s very selfish. And it got to a point where I really didn’t even want to look.”

“They were like death and un-American. Un-American. Somebody said, ‘treasonous.’ I mean, yeah, I guess, why not?”

“Can we call that treason? Why not? I mean, they certainly didn’t seem to love our country very much,” he added.

The US president has falsely boasted that his generally well-received speech had the highest television audience numbers in history.

TAG:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal