SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: DC's Legends of Tomorrow - Midseason Return Trailer  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Mr. Babatunde

• Administrator
  • BBM : C004561AA
DC's Legends of Tomorrow - Midseason Return Trailer
on: February 12, 2018, 10:47:35 PM

Legends of Tomorrow is taking over Supergirl‘s Monday night at 8 p.m. slot for the next nine weeks, concluding its third season before Supergirl returns and finishes up its third season as well. It’s a weird move (since the Supergirl break was clearly not planned from a narrative perspective), but I’m always happy to see the Legends back on my TV.

In addition to Constantine’s arrival, Legends Season 3 will also see Wally West joining the Waverider (something I’ve lobbied for a long time). Executive producer Marc Guggenheim recently gave a few hints about what these new characters will bring to the dynamics aboard the ship, as well as how and when (if not exactly why) Leo Snart may be departing for a final time — although that does not mean, Guggenheim assures, that Snart will leave because he dies. Hallelujah!

The new teaser for tonight’s episode is very brief, but it looks like there will be a lot of action (is that Zari turning on Constantine and Sara? Has she been possessed?) Check out the clip below:

TAG:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal