SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: See How Diamond Platnumz Dismisses Rumors Of His Death  (Read 1540 times)

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator

Following the news of Ghanaian dancehall star, Ebony, another sad news announcing the death of Diamond Platnumz broke out.

The Tanzanian hip-hop recording artist Diamond Platnumz, was allegedly rushed to the hospital after driving his Porsche into a ditch and died in the hospital.

However, if the recent post of Diamond Platnumz on Instagram is anything to go by, it is safe to conclude that the singer is very much alive.

The Singer posted a photo of his mother with a caption all written in Swahili. It reads;

“Ijumaa Mubarak from my Beloved Mom @mama_dangote ��.. Kama unampenda mama yako andika hapo chini “Nakupenda mama,” it reads in Swahili.

“Friday Mubarak from my Beloved Mom @mama_dangote � .. .. If you love your mother write below “I love you mom,” it reads in English.

It is believed that this Instagram post is an attempt to dismiss the fast spreading rumours of his death.

Long Live Diamond Platnumz!!

TAG:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal