SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: My life is in danger - Shatta Wale Made a call to Ghanaian President  (Read 804 times)

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator

Ghanaian dance-hall artiste, Shatta Wale made a call to the Ghanaian president to save him in what he called a threat to his life by pastors in the country. He believes his life is now in danger after a prophecy about his death was revealed some days back by a pastor.

According to him, he is not going to relax while devilish Prophets in the country takes hi name to their shrines with the intent to kill him and claiming it was God who gave them the revelation about his death.

He said

“Mr. President I’m being threatened, my life is at stake and I can’t wait for a Pastor to go to a shrine to come and prove a point. I want to prove a point about who God is.

You see this Pastor, if you have power come and look for me otherwise I will come and show you power mightier than your church, mightier than your car, mightier than your house, mightier than your entire family and generation.

Pastor you stepped on a wrong tail. I won’t even call you a Pastor, I will call you a thief and a murderer. You people killed Ebony.”.

He also called for the arrest of the aid pastor by the Ghana Police and threatens to strike with members of his empire to burn down the Pastor’s Church because he feels his life is been threatened.

He used the medium to call Religious leaders’ attentions to the rise of fake prophets in Ghana and how they plot to kill innocent citizens with their fake prophecies.

TAG:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal