SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: Mary Magdalene International Trailer 2  (Read 980 times)

Offline Yakub Oloyede

• Global Administrator
Mary Magdalene International Trailer 2
on: February 16, 2018, 12:40:29 AM

All inclusive Pictures UK has discharged another universal trailer for Mary Magdalene. The up and coming dramatization takes a gander at the account of Jesus (Joaquin Phoenix) through his associate Mary Magdalene (Rooney Mara), a figure who has been deprecated in expelled through male centric outline.

I'm extremely energized for a women's activist take a gander at the character and this endeavor to bring her once again into the story since it's quite clear she was a witness whose position was decreased because of men in the Church. While I need to coarseness my teeth through #JerusalemSoWhite, I'm as yet anxious to see Garth Davis' way to deal with Magdalene's story.

In any case, while global gatherings of people won't need to hold up any longer to see the motion picture, it's stuck in discharge limbo in the U.S. due to The Weinstein Company emergency. I genuinely question it will make it into theaters in time for Easter (its unique discharge window), and I expect that it might wind up getting pushed into 2019 with the goal that the wholesaler who picks it up can have enough time to assemble a promoting system.

Look at the new Mary Magdalene trailer underneath. The film opens in the U.K. on March sixteenth and furthermore stars Chiwetel Ejiofor and Tahar Rahim.

TAG:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal