SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: Popular Nollywood Actress "Moyo Lawal"speaks on her nude photos  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Crown Mix

• Forum Administrator

Popular Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, has reacted to her nude pictures that surfaced online during the week.

The actress had posted the photos on her instagram page to promote a make up brand.

Reacting on the same platform, she said she was not actually naked, while describing her critics as hypocrites.

According to her, “I was not Nude. You all need to chill especially the hypocrites that I see in bikinis all the time.

“Here are the Facts! 1. I was not nude neither can you see anything apart from cleavage which you will probably still see from me. All ofcourse I was terrified have you ever tried to create a nude illusion picture?

“I was almost peeing in my pants and trying my best to still make the picture look believable.

“2. My body is 100% natural, how on earth do you compare a natural body to a surgical enhanced body.

“3. Kim k is not my Role model, please where have you ever heard me say that?or even write that? I just love how confident kanye is knowing his wife will never cheat on him despite her body exposure (becos we know what some always covered up decent wives do) therefore allowing her do her!

“I was not nude as you can obviously see in the picture above, different posture. I make bold to say, I see literally Unclad bodies on social media every other day either a lingerie or beach or pool or bathroom shoot.

“5. I need to point out the obvious that I have seen literally every female in bikini ( the ones with the bodies for it ,that is… Even some without) whether before marriage ,some even after, need I point out ‘bikini is string pant and bra.’

“6. You have never seen me in a bikini, which means you have actually never even see me as undressed as most females you have seen on social media.”

TAG:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal