SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: Interesting Story: All Men Are The Same (18+) - Complete Season 1  (Read 10580 times)

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator

Episode 1

Me: Please am very sorry, its not what you think baby

Biola: What do u mean its not what i think? U think am a fool

Me:Am very sorry baby

Biola: Keep your sorry to yourself, Its all over

Me: ‘’’’crying’’’’’’Ahhh…..please don’t do like that baby, don’t let it be over..i never meant to hurt u baby..remember we have come a long way to let it be over right now

Biola: You never meant to hurt me? Did i just hear u say that after you take me for a fool? U didn’t think about all the sacrifices we have made, u never thought of our plans….u never thought of what we have built together……Never thought you will do this again but i think its better it happened this way and i can easily say good bye right now before things get out of hand

Me: I understand how u feel baby

Biola: u don’t understand anytyn dear…u don’t..if u did, u wouldn’t have tried it in the first place……My dear, u can never be sorry for what you did intentionally……….

Me: believe me it wasn’t intentional baby…am very sorry, without you my life is nothing baby

Biola: Did u just say that? Please you need to take your leave right now or else i will embarrass you here now

Me: Please don’t do that baby..we can talk this over dear…please don’t throw all we built away

Biola: Whats it we built? The one u already threw away ursef….mr man, please leave my house right now or i embarrass you which i know you wont like……’’shouting’’….snakie leave, i said you should leave right now….

Me: its okay…..am very sorry baby, please find a place in ur heart to forgive me baby

“Pushed me out and door slammed” ………………………Waoh, is this the end after 3years? I cant believe am losing everything within a month.

“FLASH BACK EXACTLY SIX WEEKS AGO”

(What Really Happened btw me & Biola)

It was a bright Wednesday morning when i decided to make a trip down to Lasu to process my transcript for onward forwarding to my employer. i left home as early as 7am and i got to Lasu around 7:45am, straight i went to Faculty of Management Sciences(FMS) which was my faculty where i graduated from. The faculty premises has changed a bit as there was new structure behind FMS which i learnt is being use for lectures and also a new structure directly opposite FMS which they said is social science faculty.

School was scanty as there was no much activities, the campus marshal were in front of the faculty entrance, i greeted them and made my way to the first floor which was the faculty office but to my dismay, the offices were still locked. The first thing that came to my mind was “this civil servant sha, they are not in the office by this time, when will they come now”…….

I met a tall fair lady around the corridor and greeted her…..

Me: Good Morning….

Lady: Good Morning……

Me: Please when do u think this people will be around

Lady: Sincerely, i don’t know…..am also waiting for them

Me: datz serious………civil servant are always enjoying…coming late to office most times

Lady: Abi…..

Me: Thanks….

Lady: You welcome…………………

I went downstairs to look around and do some sightseeing as the school premises has really changed from the way it was when i graduated from the school..Apparently the state government and the school management have been pumping lots of money to the school in terms of infrastructural development.

I walked to the canteen to put something in my stomach and relax a bit till around 8:30 before i decided to check back at the faculty office. Luckily for me, the office was opened and i met a man and a lady there…..

Me: Good morning Sir….

Man: Morning……

Me: please i want to find out about the process of obtaining my transcript……

Man: Ohk…did you finish from this faculty?

Me: Yes Sir…..

Man: Transcript is not process from the faculty office…you will need to go to the ICT centre (Exam and Records Department for the processing)

Me: Ohk…..please where is that sir?

Man: The building is directly opposite MBA hall…do u know MBA?

Me: I guess i know Sir

Man: Just directly opposite MBA building, you will see their building with a mast.

Me: Ohk Sir…thank you so much Sir

Man: You welcome…..

I dashed out immediately and started thinking that i would have even be through with the processing if i had the right information before coming to the schooling instead of wasting time waiting for the faculty officer……..

I drove down to MBA and the building was so easy to identify…i walked in and made enquiry, which i was told i don’t even need to come to the school for processing my transcript as everything is now online and they don’t request manually again…..the lady that attended to me asked me to visit the school website to request for my transcript……………………….”waoh…..that means my journey to Lasu is a waste as i would have done this at the comfort of my room”.

I walked out and started driving towards the second gate which i came in through….i burst out at iba road and turn back going to Igando….turning back to directly opposite the school gate, standing there was the lady i met at the corridor of the faculty office earlier….waoh, i never got the opportunity to see her physique when we had the conversation then as she rested her a-s somewhere and her hand over her chest with her bag then…..i parked and horn for her

Me: hello……

Lady: Hi

Me: where are you heading to?

Lady: Iyana Ipaja side……

Me: Ohhhh…am going towards egbeda…maybe i can help u a little

Lady: thank so much Sir……..

She hopped in and we started going…………….After a while

Me: Please whats the name if i may ask

Lady: Am mary….

Me: Am snakie……Its nice meeting you mary..

Mary: the pleasure is mine

Me: Is today lecture free or you don’t have class today?

Mary: Dunno..guess they said, students are not in school as non academic staff are on strike

Me: strike ke? What happened?

Mary: i don’t know oooooo………

Me: Are you not a student of the school

Mary: I graduated 2012………….

Me: Ohh…..am very sorry……

Mary: I only came to make enquiry about my certificate……

Me: hope you got the right response

Mary: yes..they said i will need to provide some documents in order to collect my certificate

Me: that should be your clearance and some documents

Mary: yes….

Me: that means they have not change the process then……i graduated in 2008

Mary: Ohk……….

Me: so, what are you into now?

Mary: nothing really..i just finished my service 4 months ago, so am still an applicant

Me: hey yah…..God will definitely do it for you dear..its not so easy getting a job in this country..hope you have been applying for jobs sha.

Mary: Yeah…have been giving my CV out to people but its been promise and promise but am hopeful sha

Me: its not so easy like that, you know the people you give your cv to also have other people that are hanging on their neck…dont be discourage dear…..when its your time, your helper will surely locate you by his grace.

Mary: amen oooo…thanks so much…..what do u do

Me: I work with a consulting firm……..

Mary: Ohk……maybe i will also give you my CV

Me: No problem…..but do u have a copy here?

Mary: I don’t but i wouldn’t mind getting your details so that i can forward it to you.

Me: No problem, thats my card..my email and phone number is there, you can forward it to my mail

Mary: Ohk sir…am doing that right away………

Me: Oh….you even have it handy…..

Mary: Yes now……..

Me: U no dey even joke at all….flash me with your number so i can also save it on my fone

Mary: ohk…joke ke? Am seriously searching for work oo…am tired of staying at home

Me: On a more serious note..a beautiful lady like you shouldn’t search for work so long like this now cos no interviewer will see you and wouldn’t want to give you a job straight away

Mary: I pray its by that ooo…………….

Me: Yes now…….if i ever interview someone like you, believe me you av gotten the job already cos this your beauty is enchanting

Mary: I hear u….no be by beauty jare..rather wat u have upstairs…..moreover, thanks for flattering me

Me: what do u mean now….how will i be flattering you..sincerely, its been a while i set my eyes on a beauty like you……….God completed everything in you.

Mary: Lolzzzz…….Okunrin sha…all of you are the same thing

Me: same thing as how?

Mary: what do u mean by God completed everything in me………

Me: Yes now…..You aint too tall or short…….every part of ur body is perfect…including ********sorry am not suppose to mention that

Mary: Including what? You are free now…anything you say, it wont be the first time i will be hearing it and it wont be the last time……so u better pour out all you have on ur mind before it started causing headache for you.

Me: lolzzz……..that kind one dey cause headache…

Mary: Yes of course

Me: well some things are better left unsaid sha cos u don’t know what you will say that you wont be able to say another one again

Mary: lolzzz……datz very funny…have u ever said one before that landed you in trouble

Me: yes now but it was my friend

Mary: ehn ehn…..what happened to him

Me: He saw a lady at a party we went to last week and was complementing her without knowing that the lady was a fiancée of a Colonel…the lady was enjoying my guy too and dey were rocking each other before the young colonel came and my guy thought it was just ordinary guy..it took maturity before we were able to settle it….

Next Episode Loading...

Written by: [Me] Snakie

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator

Episode 2

Mary: Lolzz….hope it didn’t lead to trouble sha

Me: Almost..so, i don’t want to be in that same mess today as i don’t know uhmmm…uhmmmm….before someone will park me now and nobody to rescue me

Mary: lolzzz….you are not serious…thank God we are just the only one in the car and u know where u met me from

Me: that swat has been keeping me going to continue this conversation or else, i wouldn’t even say anything till we depart

Mary: but truth is, you men are the same thing once you see something in skirt or trouser, u wont even bother to ask for the owner before taking it……..

Me: thank God u said Men….well am not a men sha

Mary: Then wat are you

Me: Am snakie…………………….

Mary: Are you not a man……?

Me: Not yet…am a guy (snakie) and not Man…datz why am different from every other person…..

Mary: datz a lie jhoor………

Me: but sincerely..all of us are thieves but its only who is caught that is the real thief

Mary: thank God u admit that…….that is wat some guys will never admit to

Me: datz why i said am different from other guys….i will never lie to any lady because i want to get in between her legs……like if as am meeting u for the first time now, if am asking u out, its probably impossible for me not to have who am dating….so, why should i lie? But some ladies are idiot..a guy will approach you and tell you he doesn’t have a girlfriend and you will just admit

Mary: not all girls though….

Me: so, you are claiming you are also different

Mary: yes now…..

Me: ohk ooo….My philosophy is that, if am meeting a lady like you for the first time, i don’t expect u to tell me you don’t have who u are dating……….it may either be you are not serious wit the guy or u just broke up but to tell me u don’t have anyone is a no no for me at all

Mary: why will a grown up lady like me wont have who am dating…..

Me: yes now….its some ladies but do u know life is like a competition

Mary: How?

Me: the same way you are competing with thousands of people to get a job u av been applying for is the same way i will be competing with which ever guy you have that you are dating…its the person that you ended up with that is the winner…just like the person that finally got the job will be the winner in the job recruitment process…..

Mary: thats true sha…….

Me: more reason why i wouldn’t mind competing with the guy in your life

Mary: what do u mean?

Me: what i mean is that a beauty like u its worth fighting for…you are wat every guy should be competing for…….

Mary: abeg, don’t compete for me oooooo…….Go and compete for your wife abeg

Me: wife ke? I don’t think i ever mention it that am married but i wont deny the fact that i have a fiancée

Mary: then you are ready to loose the trust your fiancée have i you?

Me: I don’t think am losing any trust as we never know what might happen in life

Mary: uhmmmmm…..

Me: thats the truth…we are all just trying, like i said, life its all about competition.

Mary: abeg, lets talk about another thing jare…..this traffic is killing wallahi

Me: Am even tired…we have spent close to 45mins on the same spot and we are not sure yet when we will be out….

Mary: I guess the traffic is from Egbeda…

Me: It dare not be from Egbeda……we are just at Isheri now…..

Mary: yes…….

]Me: Thats serious…well i don’t really know, its been a while i pass through this route.i hope u don’t have anywhere urgent you are going to

Mary: where does a jobless lady like me have to go….am only going home ooo….i should even be asking u sef, aint you going to work today?

Me: am not going..i took a day off..i thought processing of my transcript will take whole of the day not knowing that it wont even take up to an hour.

Mary: ohk…that means u came for your transcript

Me: Yes……..have u collected urs?

Mary: No..i don’t think i need it now since i know u only need it for your masters or if your employers in some cases requested for it.

Me: that’s true sha………maybe i can divert a bit when we get to car wash to while away time pending when the road will be free then i can later drop you where it will be convenient for you or even at home……

Mary: no oooo…dont let me bother you jare

Me: Its my call dear…dont worry…please………

Mary: Ohk…No P

I entered through Taiwo Yemi street, found my way to Orelope before getting to my destination at Prince Abiodun Adebambo. Parked in front of a storey building, opened the door of the car for her and made my way through the entrance gate.

My house is a two bedroom flat downstairs at the back…she followed me from behind as i opened the door to my flat…….

Me: Welcome to my little bunk………….

Mary: Thank You but this is more than a bunk

Me: It is a bunk based on my own aspiration in life…

Mary: uhmmmmm…..i love that statement

Me: what can i offer you……………

Mary: Anything will do Sir…………….

Me: anytyn means notyn cos am sure both of us have not taken anytyn since morning…so the best thing will be a tangible food

Mary: Ahhh…i don’t eat much like that ooo

Me: uhmmm…no wonder

Mary: No wonder what?

Me: No wonder you have this very beautiful physique..everything so perfect

Mary: have heard you…ur mouth is too sweet jhoor

Me:Not really jhoor…hope u wont mind chips, atleast that wouldn’t be too heavy for you

Mary: No P…

Me: but you can still manage this drink (malt) while i prepare the chips

Mary: Ohk…

I dashed down to the kitchen with the raw chips from the fridge..set the frying pan and started work immediately…barely 10mins in the kitchen i heard a voice

Mary: your phone has been ringing since…….

Me: ohhh…thank you

“Me on Phone while using the other hand to continue frying the chips”

Me: hello baby….hw are you

Baby: am good dear….hw has your day been? How far with where you went to?

“Mary collected spoon from me with the manner that i should concentrate on my call while she help me with the cooking pending when am through with the call”

I stepped back a bit, stood at the entrance of the kitchen while i continue with my call.

Me: fine baby..it wasn’t even that stressful at all…(explained my movement)..am at home now sha..preparing what to eat and relaxing…how about you? How is work going?

Baby: fine dear….i just say i should check on u..we will talk later baby

Me: Ohk dear…i love you so much baby

Baby: i love you too dear……..

Next Episode Loading..

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator

Episode 3

I couldn’t help but stare at Mary…her a-s is out of this world..Mary has a big curvy a-s that will make a guy go crazy ……her body structure is out of this world…all i was dreaming was how i will get to see the a-s without anytyn on her…i was lost in my though when her voice brought me back

Mary: uhmmmmm…i go love oooo

Me:lolzz… are not serious

Mary: Is she the one you have on the wall?

Me: Yes

Mary: she’s beautiful…..u have a eye for good things..

Me: thank you…like have been saying, you aren’t looking bad too and your guys should be lucky to have you

Mary: the same way you are lucky to have her too…..

Me: yes ooo…just like i said that life is all about competition and i guess am the winner in her game

Mary: definitely…for you to have her on ur wall and on ur dp

Me: don’t mind me jare…

Mary: Am done..where should i serve yours…

Me: Y serve it separately? You can put it together now..lets eat together

Mary: No ooo….oko oloko (Another man’s hubby)

Me: and u are also another man’s wife…put it together jhoor, at least it wont stick on us that we eat together

Mary: Ohk ooooo………

She dish the food and we went back to the sitting room together….We were eating together on the sofa and i couldn’t help but stare at the cleavage…all i was thinking was how to get in there…my mind was made up to chop and clean mouth as she already know am in a serious relationship..i was thinking of a way but none was forth coming..we finish eating and she took the plate to the kitchen while i excused myself to change to a short and round neck with CD in my back pocket in case something will come up.

I came back and sat beside her once again, checked time and it was around after 2. She concentrated on fashion tv while i was staring at her, we will talk about what they are showing on tv which am not interested in and gist about it a bit….i used my index finger to pick something on her face after a while and was trying to remove the dirt in there……..

Mary: thanks so much………..

Me: uwc

Mary: watz that sef….

Me: guess its a stain…am still trying to remove it…..

I moved my head a bit closer to her and after scrubbing the place for a while, i use my hand to shrug her hair and place my lips on her cheek. She looked at me and i stare back..i expected a word from her but she didn’t say anytyn………my hand was still on her hair when i moved forward again but this time around my lips going for her lips too…..

she kissed me back and i found my way in front of her while resting her back on the two sitter…we continue kissing and she was responding to my move, my left hand was around her neck while my right hand was on her hair and cheek….i move my right hand downward a bit and within a twinkle of an eye have loosen two button from her TM shirt revealing her black bra…..

i continue kissing while i push up the cup of the right bra revealing her fresh light skin bweast and her brown nip.ple………..i moved my mouth downward a bit to the nip.ple after playing with it for like 5mins….

I let my mouth continue with the work on her nip.ple and by this time, i have loosen all her shirt button…..i pushed up the second bra cup, i was sucking the right one while playing with the left nip.ple with my left hand….didnt take so much time before she started with a soft moan……

uhmmmm…….i started doing the job religiously and was interchanging between the two bweast with my fingers and mouth…..i move my hand downward after a while to her trouser trying to unbutton her jean but she stopped me………

i moved upward again and started all over again with a kiss…she responded, then on my mind i was like “why is she stopping me from going down if she can leave every other place for me”

I rounded my hand over her neck again moving my right hand behind her back, i lifted her hand up a bit and unbuckle her bra..i have all the b----t to me alone now and i started sucking all over again but a bit harder this time around and with lot of commitment….i move downward again to her jean and she held my hand again the very moment i unbutton the jean, she didn’t even allow me pull down the zip…

Mary: uhmmmm….okunrin

Me: whats it baby

Mary: so, this is wat it was all about?

Me: watz that?

Mary: to s-x me of course and betray the trust of ur fiancée?

Me: sincerely its not like that baby….

Mary: then its like wat playboy

Me: I couldn’t take my mind off u the moment i set my eyes on u…u enchanted me baby

Mary: but do u think its ideal seeing me today and wanting to get in between my legs immediately…u are not even scared

Me: I no u are not a ghost baby and am sure you cant harm me…

Mary: well, am not a ghost and i can never harm u truly but u guys are the same thing like i said earlier but u denied it…am sure will never think u are with another lady and as for me, remove the thoughtof u having s-x with me from your mind……….

Me: “sad face” “ise ti ja”………do u want to hear the truth baby

Mary: watz it? The truth is that you want to do chop and clean mouth…u want to use me to mark register as am sure you are serious with ur fiancée and nothing can separate you guys

Me: i never thought about chop and clean mouth with u..the truth is that i tried to take my mind off this happening between us but i couldn’t help it..i believe its God that brought us together and its definitely for a purpose……because if not faith that brought us together, i couldn’t imagine coming all the way to Lasu to do wat i can easily do at the comfort of my house

Mary: uhmmmmmmm

Me: same goes to you as you can easily make this enquiry from your friends rather than coming to school. How do u even explain it that after leaving u at the corridor of the faculty office, i still meet u on my way coming home again…its all God and faith not about where we are right now or trying to do chop and clean mouth..

Mary: uhmmmmm…….

Me: sincerely, you are every guy heart desire and i cherish the day God created you baby…

I moved my mouth to her nip.ple again and started sucking it…this time real hard and fondling the second bweast..as if she has been expecting me to make the move, she left a soft moan immediately…

uhmmmmmm……….uhmmmmmmm…i was interchanging between the two bweast at the same time……i move my mouth a bit to her belly button and give it a kiss…..then she jerked..i did it again..she jerked with a loud moan….Ahhrrrrghhhh…..Uhmmmmmmm……Arhhhrrrghhhh…..

i concentrated on the belly button with my left hand fondling her nip.ple while i use my right hand to to bring down her jean zip and pull it down a bit……..she removed her leg from the jean showing her white pant……

i could feel traces of water all over her pant…she was totally wet, i moved my hand to shift her pant to a side but she drew me closer pulling down my short indicating she needed my d--k and not my finger……

I pull my short and boxer fully at the same time while removing her own pant too…by the time i removed my boxer, she was already totally unclad with nothing on again…..i quickly pull out my rubber but she was so eager to have me raw….but i restrained and put on my rain coat……

her pussssy was so open and wet as i entered straight up..i started digging it hard and it was a feeling of excitement hearing her ringtone under me…”harder….harder baby….”..i knew i might not have another chance again so i was digging harder but the harder i think i was going the more she was shouting “yes…i can feel you baby….harder baby……yes……..oh my God……..God ooooo…yes….”she held me so tight to herself and we came after like 15mins………

I lifted her up straight to the bedroom and it was another round of s-x with different style starting from riding me and to doggy style…..Apparently, it has been a very long time i enjoy s-x like Mary gave it to me….

i was surprise if she was not the same person that held me back when we started in the first place………..After almost an hour in the bedroom…..we both got tired and laid flat on the bed and didn’t remember when sleep came. I totally slept off and didn’t know what happened again but i was very sure i left her awake before i slept off.

To be continued.....

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
Episode 4

The only thing i remembered was the ringtone of my phone waking me around 8pm and mary was right there on my chest…i excused myself and went straight to the sitting room,d line cut before i could get there and i saw like 15 mixed call…11 from her and four from other pple…..i was scrolling tru when my fone started ringing again….

Baby: Hello………..Where are u?………

Me: Yes baby…am home…have been sleeping since ni…i left my fone in the sitting room. Am very tired….you no i needed this rest so badly

Baby: Yes baby…i was just worried that u weren’t picking your calls

Me: Am fine dear…How was ur day? Hope not too stressful?

Baby: Not really dear……………….

I was still on the fone when Mary walked into the sitting room with one of my boxer and my singlet on……..waoh, i was turn on again with Dickson showing up big sign……but wat i needed was real food as i was feeling hungry……she went straight to the kitchen while i continue with my call..i was expecting her to come out and pick her cloth preparing to go home but she was still in the kitchen….i stepped out of my flat to continue with my call..i spent close to 45mins outside before walking back inside with the thought that Mary would have got angry that i kept her late but to mu surprise, she was still on what i left her with 45mins ago but the difference just that she clean up the sitting room picking all her things to only where God knows……another thing is that rice was waiting me on the table……………..

Mary: Na wah ooooo….so, na call u dey make since

Me: Am very sorry jare…we had a pending discussion ni

Mary: Ohk oooo…..have been waiting for you since…the food is almost cold sef

Me: Am very sorry…..

I felt so relaxed as we started eating with the thought of when Mary will be going home but with the look of things she didn’t look like someone that is ready to go home. I was not so worried as that means more pusssssy for me tonight as i will use my opportunity as long as i like…moreoever nothing to fear as my baby wont be coming around till weekend and i would have clean all my traces.

We finish eating, played a bit in the sitting room before going to the bedroom….it was series of s-x from the bathroom to anywhere i can think of in the sitting room…Mary never got tired and i never witness a lady that love s-x that much before…she knows how to do it very well..even the way she gives BJ will make any guy come within two minutes..it was a thorough enjoyment. I woke up around 5am and she was still asleep…..i started preparing for work with the hope that i will take her along but with the time i was leaving i was so sure she wouldn’t be ready to leave yet so i had to drop 5k beside the bed for her transport..i woke her up to tell her that i will be on my way to office, showed her where the extra key was and asked her to drop it back whenever she was ready to go….off i went to the office.

Everything went well in the office even though i felt so tired at work…….i was expecting mary to call me but she didn’t likewise i too. I closed a bit late at work as i had work piled up for me..i got home around 9pm and by the time i got to the entrance of my flat, i realized my light was on with the sign that someone was at home…i opened the door with my key and all the sitting room was filled up with aroma…..the aroma coming out made me more hungry as i wanted to taste wat was smelling badly…i wouldn’t care even if it was my enemy that cook the food. I walked straight up to the kitchen and it was a big surprise that Mary was the one doing the cooking in the kitchen…..she turn to me and come around to hug me

Mary: Wecome back baby boy…how was work today

Me: I bless God…and hw are you too

Mary: Am fine dear

“kisses me and i responded”

Me: What happened? Thought you would have left?

Mary: Dont mind me jare…decided to stay with you till tomorrow morning or later in the evening cos i know ur wifey will be coming around on Friday for weekend

Me: uhmmmm…ohk oooo but where will u tell them at home that you went to?

Mary: At least am not a kid or am i?

Me: Am sorry……just curious ni….ma binu dear

Mary: Its ohk…moreover i already call them from home that i wont be coming back until weekend

For my mind “see free bleeping till Friday evening”…..

Me: so, watz cooking?

Mary: Prepared vegetable soup with wheat….

Me: no wonder you want to kill us with aroma..

Mary: At least not as much as your wifey?

Me: Until i eat before i pass my comment…but where did u c money to cook?

Mary: the money u dropped for me this morning now…i make use of it and added 2k that i have with me to it…

Me: that means am in debt of 7k already

Mary: 7k ko….ur money is more than that ooo…wont u pay for workmanship

Me: oh..oh..lets say like 10k then…

Mary: well, i will manage that from u……

Me: please write it in ur debtors book..i will pay

I went to the bathroom to take my bath..i was still in the bathroom when i heard the bathroom door open..i knew it was no one else than Mary even though i still av soap all over my face……..wat i felt was a hand on my Dickson with a massage, before i knew what was happening, mary mouth was already on my d--k giving me serious mouth action…..we bleeped in the bathroom and from there to the bedroom….what a serious enjoyment.

It was a bright Friday morning, i dressed up for work as early as possible and as a means of appreciation, i dropped 10k for mary and asked when next we will see..she said we will talk about that on phone when she’s up..i instructed her to drop the extra key for me at the entrance whenever she’s going….
I got to work and everytyn went on normal, i called Biola and she told me she was wont be coming over the weekend as she had something to do for her parent. It was a bit stressful day and i closed late as usual…instead of hanging out, i went home straight..I got to the entrance of my room and i realized someone was inside my flat……”so, this babe is still around”.

I knocked at the door and it was opened for me, what a big surprise as it was Biola my fiancée that opened the door for me, standing in the sitting room was Mary staring at us.

Biola: Welcome baby……how was work today

Me: Welcome darling…work was fine, a bit stressful today….we talked today and you sad you aint showing up this weekend

Biola: I wanted to do a surprise for you ni….moreover u didn’t tell me your cousin was around

Mary: (cousin ke? I hope dis geh neva cause wahala) Am very sorry for that, it escaped my mind and i didn’t she will still be around up till now

Biola: She said same too………

Me: am surprise…….

Biola: she said they have not answered her concerning her certificate she came to process, they asked her to come back on Monday….but have asked her to stay behind till that Monday instead of going to Ibadan and coming back on Monday

Me: Nooooooo baby…..her dad called me today to confirm if i saw her and i told them she will be home today…but as its late already, i guess she should be going home first thing tomorrow morning as they said she has something to do for them at home

Mary: don’t mind daddy jare uncle snakie, he’s just missing me but i already called him that i wont be coming till on Monday evening…..Atleast lemme use the opportunity to play with u guys a little before going cos only God knows when next we will see again…most especially i will get to know our wife very well……

Me: (mo daran…iru wahala wo leleyi)……..but i still maintain that you go home tomorrow den u can come back properly for a visit as we will be well prepared by then

Biola:what kind of preparedness is that, it will be too stressful for her to go to Ibadan and come back on Monday now, i believe popsy too will reason along that line……..abeg aunty Mary, lets go to the kitchen and continue with our cooking jare……..Food will soon be ready baby boy

Me: Ohk…no p, you have the final say baby

I went inside the room soliloquising about what just happened…”am i dreaming? How will i cope with two girls in d same room? Is Mary crazy? Whats she up to? What kind of game is she trying to play with me? I hope have not used my Dickson to cause trouble for mysef? What am i going to do? I had to see to the fact the she leave my house first thing on Monday morning….what a devil.

Next Episode Loading

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
Episode 5

I never had a chance to be alone with Mary to query her on what she was up to and wat she discussed with my fiancée. It was late in the night and a happy mood between me and my fiancée…we gisted about so many things and had a wonderful round of s-x before relaxing on bed

Me: baby, where are u going with this your big bag that you came with?

Biola: Nowhere of course…told u am starting my leave on Monday now, so i will be spending my two weeks here

Me: two weeks?

Biola: yes…anytyn wrong? You are expecting any visitor

Me: which visitor? You no i will never expect anybody now or when did you start doubting my love for you

Biola: am not doubting…its your expression……..

Me: Dont mind me jare…….

Biola: how i wish your cousin will still be around..atleast she will be keeping me company during this period when you will be at work

Me: No ooooo….she cant stay ooooo (in harsh tone)

Biola: Is anytyn there baby..why the reaction

Me: Notyn..i just don’t want any family in between us at this stage of our relationship…

Biola: I understand dear…moreover i didn’t tell her anytyn of such

Me: Better…let her just go home that Monday…..

Biola: Ohk Baby…smile now, this one you just strong ur face like this

Me: don’t mind me jare……Hope mumsy and popsy are aware of your decision

Biola: why wont they..have u 4gotten we have done our intro already…so, no qualm

Me: ohk ooo…..as your lordship pleases madam……

We heard a knock on the door……..

Biola: Yes who’s it…

Mary: Its me aunty biola…..

“whats this devil looking for at this time of d nyt”

Biola: Please come in, the door is open…..

“came in with a bump short that belongs to my fiancée”

Mary: Dunno watz wrong with the AC..its not coming up, dunno if u guys can come and help me out with it

Me: Ohhh..its been a while we on it maybe thats why

Biola: baby, why not go and look into it while i quickly freshen up

Me: am tired jhoor…u can go and help her out

Biola: you are the man of the house now..why sending a female for a man’s job

Mary: dnt mind him always running away from responsibility

Me: what do u mean?

Biola: Baby pls go, lemme quickly take my bath……

Me: ohk oooo…oya lets go mary………………

[]I stepped out of the room with Mary and pushed her inside the room, AC was perfectly working…with a low tone

Me: what kind of stunt are trying to pull with me? I thought we agreed u are going today…what are you still waiting for, wat are you up to mary

Mary: Cool down now play boy…atleast you av been playing along too abi you want to blow your cover?

Me: See, i don’t play games..so u av to get your a-s together and get out of my house first tyn tomorrow morning

Mary: As if you can force me out…….

Me: what do u mean? Are u trying to threaten or blackmail me?

Mary: How will i do that for you now………..You know i cant just leave like that, Biola will suspect

Me: Dont worry, you just have to leave first tyn tomorrow morning..tell her plans have changed and they are expecting you at home

Mary: As if its easy like that…u didn’t even thank God dat i settled evrytyn before u came back from work and my brain is working perfect or you can imagine wat would av happened had it been she know we are not related and we are dating…..

Me: We are not dating mary…..get that ryt

Mary: We are not wat? So wat do u take me for? Hit and run? So you av been bleeping me for two days now, av been cleaning your house, washing your cloth and putting food in your mouth and all u could utter is that we are not dating (talking in a louder voice)

I quickly used my lips to block her from making so much noise and she grabbed my head with her left hand while also holding my d--k with the right at the same time…..dickson rose up immediately and responded, i couldn’t help but started fondling her bweast..i was playing with the two immediately while she was using her hand to do justice to my Dickson….didnt take long before she pushed me to the bed, she was on top while my Dickson was right on her hand….she was about sitting on my Dickson when i came to my senses and pushed her away from me, i quickly dashed to the door and opened the door…….there i saw my Biola standing at the entrance

Biola: what took u so long now baby

Me: Ma binu dear, its d socket but av been able to fix it

Biola: Fix it ke? U know av always warned u not to be putting u hand in electrical work

Me: its just a minor thing jhoor

Biola: uhmmmmm…av heard u ooo but i no wan become sudden widow oooo

Me: I don hear u Miss adviser, lets go inside abeg

We went inside and didn’t take long before Biola slept off…took me time before i could sleep with so many thought on how i brought mysef into the condition i was, how am i going to chase Mary away without Biola noticing any fowl play……sincerely i cant wait for Monday to come for her to leave my life totally………….

We looked around immediately we woke up on Saturday morning and Mary was nowhere to be found, the main door was open, Biola checked the visitors room and realized her cloth was still there….”maybe she stepped out to get something” we concluded.

It was around 9am when Mary came back to the house sweating, we inquire where she went to and she sid she went jogging…that was so interesting to Mary who decided to go with her on Sunday before going to church..to me, i was just counting down for Monday to come cos Monday was like 20years to me as at that moment.

I didn’t know where the bond came from, Biola and mary was getting on so well even though i tried as much as possible not to let that happen with craving the attention of my fiancée during the weekend but the more i try, the more Biola was happy being around Mary. Attempt were made by mary to seduce me into bleeping her but i tried as much as possible not to leave a chance for s to be alone during the weekend..there was a time Biola almost caught us again but i thank God for it not happening……………

Here come Monday morning and i was so happy leaving the house with the impression that Mary would av left before i come back from the office…Office work went us smoothly, i called my fiancée later to find out how her day was going but i couldn’t ask about Mary so that she wont be suspicious of the reason why i was so eager to know if she has left or not. I close late as usual, i got home and it was a big surprise that Mary was still around

Biola: Welcome darling……(with a kiss)

Me: (with frown face)……what are you still doing here Mary, i thought you should av left by now

Biola: Why is your face like this now baby……..Its your sister now

Me: they would have been looking for her at home now

Biola:Looking for her bi ti bawo.when she’s not a kid

Mary: when am not a kid uncle snakie, mum and dad knows am here now and i guess they even spoke with u today

Me:Yes they did, more reason you should start going home as they av been waiting 4u at home

Mary: but am not yet tru uncle snakie, they asked us to come back on Thursday

Me: i hope you are not planning to wait here till Thursday cos you cant……you av to go back home Mary, i cant accommodate u till Thursday

Biola: is there anytyn there baby…this is ur cousin now and not an outsider…..Thursday is almost here now…she will go back on Thursday and leave first thing on Friday morning at most

Me: And what if i said she cant…is it not my house?

Biola: i Know but please baby…Friday morning is almost here..moreover we went there together today…Baby that your school stress is not from here at all

Me: that means u went there together

Biola: i couldn’t stay at home alone now so i use the opportunity to go out and catch fun together..u know there is never a dull moment with sister Mary

Me: Have heard u…she has to go back home first thing on Friday Morning

Mary: thanks so much Uncle snakie…u are d best uncle in the world…(she came to me with a hug, i gave her a face that looks somehow but she didn’t even care at all)

Biola: Lets go inside baby so that u can clean up and eat your food

Me: Ohk dear……

Biola: smile for me now baby or are u still angry?

Me: am not baby…its ohk dear

We went inside together and didn’t come out without having a round of quickie in the bathroom as we both took our bath together. The night was not without thought of when the devil i brought to my house will leave me alone as this was getting too much for me to bear.

To be continued....

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
Episode 6

All was going on well and i neva gave Mary any chance at all…i was just counting down to when Friday will come again..i came home very early on Wednesday evening around 7pm, i was in the bedroom with Biola when she suddenly received a call from one of her colleague to come collect something from her at the bus stop….she called Mary to follow her but she totally declined saying she was pressed as i could hear their conversation from the bedroom……

Didnt take up to 2mins Biola left when the bedroom door opened..standing there was Mary totally unclad without anything on her……..

Me: ehn..ehn…what do u want? Get out of my room right now

Mary: what do u mean baby boy….dont u know av missed u or u think its dat easy being alone since all this days?

Me: look here mary, there’s nothing between us again..what happened between us belongs to the past and i will never have anytyn to do with u again

Mary: are u sure u don’t want to av anytyn to do with me again (apparently sighting my d--k in my boxer already failing me as i couldn’t help it)

**************Before i knew what was happening , she was already on my bed moving closer to me***************

Me: ****in low tone****** what do u want from me Mary? Please go now….Biola shouldn’t know about all this Mary

Mary: I know baby and u shud realize i mean no harm…av also been playing my part perfectly and i can guarantee u she will never suspect anytyn and it will definitely be a secret dear but i need u dis last time…..just this last one before i leave on Friday

Me: but u know Biola is around…lets do it when she’s not around mary..please

Mary: don’t worry dear…i know she wont be here until about 20mins and we would av been tru

Me:what if she barged on us..what if we are caught..we are not safe dear

*****she was already on me sitting on my Dickson which was hard from the boxer*****

Mary: don’t worry dear, the entrance door is locked from behind..she will definitely knock or call us before coming in..please i need u right now baby

She placed a kiss on my lips and that goes passionately…i responded to her kiss and started fondling her bweast at the same time too..she removed Dickson from my boxer and in goes her p---y..she started ridding me and it was a great pleasure watching her scream…we switched position after like 5 mins and i was totally in charge on the missionary style..i was bleeping so hard and her ringtone was as loud as anytyn as it shows she actually needed bleeping…didnt take up to 10mins before she came for the first time….

What we thought will be for 20mins was lasting for 45mins and an hour without any sign that Biola is coming…we lasted more than an hour and av even shower and went to the sitting room before Biola came back

Me: what happened baby? What took u so long?

Biola: don’t mind d yeye babe jare..she was not even close to the bus stop when she called me

Me: i was even worried

Biola: but u didn’t call me now cos u wud av if u were truly worried

Me: i know u are not lost now

Biola: ohk oooo..where is Mary

Me: she’s in the kitchen cooking…..

Biola: as if she know am seriously hungry..lemme join her so that it will be fast

They finished cooking and i started counting down to Friday morning when Mary will go out of my life because with the way things were going it will just be a matter of time before I will be caught moreover I guess Biola was already suspecting that the bond between me and Mary was not like a family member at all cos we hardly talk to each other.

My hope was on the high side when I left for work on Friday, my fiancée already told me in the morning she will be going out but will be back at home before I return from work in the evening. It was around 3pm when I received an august visitor in my office………..

Next Episode Loading

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal