SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: Interesting Story: All Men Are The Same (18+) - Complete Season 1  (Read 10648 times)

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator

Episode 7

Me: watz up baby…….u never told me you will be here

Biola: Don’t mind me jare baby……It was funmi that drag me to this area so I said lemme pay u a surprise visit

Me: ohk oooo…madam surprise visit

Biola: and at least we can also go home together

Me: Datz true sha…….but u av to pay me for your transport ooo

Biola: Don’t worry now….i will pay u, am even hungry sef, come and take me to your canteen now if I wont disturb u

Me: As your lordship pleases Ma……

We went downstairs to the canteen and we finished our food in like 30mins and decided to relax a bit before going back to my office

Biola: Ehnn..ehn baby, I want to beg u for sumtyn ooooo and I will be so happy if u can do it for me

Me: Please don’t give me that face abeg

Biola: which face is dat?

Me: u no now….whenever u are asking for something difficult from me

Biola: No jare…its not something difficult baby and I will be so happy if u can do it for me….just this one alone and nothing else baby……(Give me a kiss)

Me: what is it now?

Biola: promise u will do it 4 me first baby

Me: Promise? Y should i………

Biola: Please now baby

Me: Okay..i will if within my capacity

[]Biola: its nothing beyond your capacity so I want u to be affirmative…….say u promise me

Me: ur wahala is too much baby……….ohk, I promise, u no I will do anytyn 4u baby

Biola: Thx so much love……u are the best in dis world

Me: ohk…a ngbo yin

Biola: u no am on leave right now and house will always be a bit boring for me so I want your permission for mary to wait behind till I will resume work

Me: lailai…(raise voice) its impossible…..i can never allow that, she’s gone and gone forever

Biola: Please now baby…u no house will be bored for me all alone everyday..she’s not doing anytyn presently so her company will be okay for me now baby…..

Me: baby..u no I will always do anytyn to make u api but this one is a No No..i cant,

Biola: But she’s your family member now

Me: More reason why I don’t want her around as I don’t want any family in between us dear….

Biola: Remember am not marrying u alone but u and your famil…. You can also witness that we have been getting along very well

Me: I know but on this one..its impossible baby…she’s gone for good and not staying behind

Biola: Please baby….home will be bored alone, moreover I was just coming from office and have been asked to complete my leave once and for all so, I will be spending extra one week at home…

Me: that implies dat u want mary to spend up to two weeks in my house

Biola: please now baby…….please my love

Me: Don’t give me that look abeg…………..

Biola: I guess datz a yes baby…………………

Me: I will think about it……………….

Biola: Thanks so much darling……you are d best, I know u will do anytyn to make me api

Me: ati gbo yin……………………Where is Mary?

Biola: She will soon join us here..She’s in Ikeja buying some wares…she said she’s having an interview next week Thursday

Me: Why will u give her my office address now…watz all this now….i don’t like wat u are doing abeg

Biola: Am sorry baby..i didn’t see anytyn bad in it datz why I asked her to join us here remember she’s your cousin and not an outsider………………….

[]Biola phone beep immediately and it was Mary that called her, she told her to wait at the reception that we will join her there soon. I couldn’t help but to continue to think of the problem I brought upon myself, how do I escape this without Biola finding out..its so obvious I couldn’t send her away with force as it will be suspicious and she’s not even ready to go…she’s playing her game so well getting to the head of my lady, definitely I have to be on top of my game too before things get out of hand……………..How I wish I could turn back the hands of time and never made attempt to start a convo with a devil call Mary in the first place.

I accepted my faith and made up my mind I will never give room for a chance with Mary again….the last one was the last attempt and I will never try to do any silly thing with her again….enough is enough and I will do everything to resist her attempt. I promised myself never to fall for her tricks again.

It was a week we had the discussion, Mary was still in the house, I avoid her like a plague in the house…I don’t seat in the sitting room nor have discussion with my girl there..my routine was back from office to the bedroom straight, that was where I take my dinner, shower and go to bed..i make sure I always come back late claiming office workload to my Fiancee. Mary wouldn’t stop disturbing me with calls and text message of how she misses me and the role she has been trying to play playing along with me…It got to a stage she text me that she was only willing to receive me just for the last time and get out of my life without coming back again but I never reply any of her text…it got to a stage that I don’t pick her call again and had to put her number on blacklist.

[]My fiancée also noticed the strained relationship between me and Mary but she couldn’t say much as she was a bit convince that maybe it was due to work stress…Mary bought another sim card, I blocked her again but she wouldn’t desist from sending me series of text message..she sent me one that Biola saw and got angry with (Thank God it was her new number)..i pleaded with her that it was one of my ex that was trying to play stunt..she reported me to Mary and she was even the one that settled it for us on a rare evening I managed to watch news in the sitting room

It was on a Saturday as I didn’t have option than to come to the sitting room to watch my favourite team play in an afternoon premiership match couple with the fact that it was a night of el-classico. It was 5pm and I had no option than to come to the sitting room..We were all in the sitting room Biola was right there beside me while Mary was busy with biscuit and drink on another seat….i bet wat Mary was putting on will make any guy want to release in his pant..she was putting on a mini skirt, with a mini tube top..Biola didn’t see it as anything as she believe she’s my cousin and wouldn’t mean anything..(My body will never react to my sister…abomination)

She excused herself after a while and came back to the sitting room……My eyes flipped to where she was after like 20mins and I realized she wasn’t putting on a pant..what was staring at me was a fresh neatly shaved p---y….my d--k was so hard, Mary was seriously seducing me and it got to a stage I couldn’t control it again. Thank God for one of Biola’s friend that stays close to my street who came on a visit which shifted my attention away from her and she also adjusted herself……………

It was around 7pm when Biola saw her friend off…Immediately Biola stood up, I wanted to go with them but she said I shouldn’t worry but continue to watch my ball…(I knew I cant stay in the same sitting room with Mary and I was looking for escape route)…

I saw them off to the entrance and coming back inside with a straight face on a plan to walk straight to the bedroom…….what was waiting for me close to the entrance door was Mary holding her mini skirt in her hand……………Her fresh pusssssssy was staring at me, I wanted to help me myself but Dickson disappointed me…………..

Next Episode Loading

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
Episode 8

Mary: U think u can run away from me forever abi? Here we are………………(Moved closer to me at the entrance door holding my hard Dickson instantly)….

Me: Mary please now..why are u doing all this for crying out loud

Mary: I need u and I need u right now snakie…..am missed u so much

Me: (trembling) Forget it Mary…notyn like this will never happen between us again……….i cant have s-x with u again

Mary: But your Dickson is saying otherwise baby boo

Me: How do u know…pls Biola will soon be here and I don’t want her to meet us this way

Mary: Then u should thank me for keeping your relationship for you and keeping this as a secret..i expect u to play your own part too

Me: Which part? We never enter into any agreement

Mary: says who……………..we entered into it the first day we get down together..we entered into it the first day you bleeped me like a dog……………..Its not so easy for me to let go of an enjoyment like this

Me: Stop all these rubbish you are saying please…we don’t belong together……I belong to somebody else

Mary: You belong to somebody else? So what do u take me for? A hoe…………………..

Me: Its not like that Mary…….we never had any agreement for a relationship

Mary: Oh..oh….but u told me u never bleeped any lady as sweet as my pusssssy before

Me: When did I said that?

Mary: You wont remember when u were digging it hard like a Christmas goat on me saying all sort of rubbish…..its the same way av never met any guy that made me feel like a lady until I met you and I cant let go of this Dickson just like that…..i will enjoy it till am satisfied

Me: Not this one and I believe you are crazy

Mary: Me crazy? I will know who’s crazy between me and you when I leak your secret to your baby and u know I don’t have anytyn to loose…………….

Me: What do u want now mary………………

Mary: I want you and I want you right now………………………….

]She pull down my elastic short and her mouth was straight on my Dickson…..she started sucking it till it got hard as I couldn’t help it either……..she stood up and dragged me to the sofa…….my short and boxer was already at my ankle, she sat on me and started digging it hard going up and down..i couldn’t help it after a while, I turn her around and was the one resting on the sofa..i started digging it hard…we were enjoying each other…yes……..av missed u so much baby..yessssssssss……urrghhhhhhhh….harder baby……fcccck me hard baby…….i love u baby….i love you so much baby….

I didn’t even mind what she was saying as it served as a motivation to me which made me to continue to dig harder…we switched position again…she held the tip of the sofa turning her back to me, I came in from the back and started digging hard again…….didnt take long before I felt her crying……..I love u so much snakie, I don’t want to loose u..u mean so much to me…Arrrghhhhh…yesssssss…she was saying so many things at the same time while crying but I didn’t bother as I was seriously enjoying myself and I didn’t even noticed when I came myself..i was digging so hard before I heard Biola’s voice saying “Good evening Sir”……………..i ejected myself and ran to the visitors toilet immediately while I didn’t know how know how Mary did hersef……………(I thank my Star) I came out after like two minutes

Biola: why is everywhere smelly like dis

Me: Smelly? Like how

Biola: I don’t know…the odour is somehow

Me: Maybe it’s the toilet as what I just dispose was out of this world…..i think I need to shower sef as I don’t even like how am smelling

Biola: Onigbe oshi………..

Me: Atleast you can help ur boy with air freshener……..just spray little abeg lemme shower..alejo o gbodo bayan bayi

Biola: O better…………….

Me: But what took you so long baby…

Biola: Don’t mind Yemi jare…we just dey gist ooo and I later decided to buy suya on my way coming for us..she was even the one that gave me the 1k

Me: ohk……pls am seriously hungry..maybe you should help out in the kitchen before I finish with my bath

Biola: Ohk…darling

]I went to the room and was thanking my star that I was not caught..thank God I went with my phone cos I received a text message on my fone like 10mins later “Thanks so much baby..u are one in a million, more reason I cant let go of u..i love you so much baby”…………..i deleted the message instantly with the tought “How do I restrict this temptation……………..Thank God we only have one week left for her to go”.

Everythin was going on smoothly and the mood between me and Mary changed a little bit..it was Friday and Mary was already packing her things..i was so happy inside me that she was leaving finally…I couldn’t wait for Sunday to come.

Biola had a family wedding to attend on Saturday and she convinced Mary to go with her..i would av loved to go with her too but family emergency came in for me on Friday too and had to find solution to. We all left home on Saturday and went our separate ways……

Luckily for me, the issue I had to attend to was not a serious one and I decided to start heading home around 5pm…it was a surprised that I came home and Mary was already at home……I find out about my fiancée and she told me it was like she wont be coming back as she decided she will be going to her house and come back the following morning based on some arrangement she needs to do at home after the party.

She said they were trying my number but it was off….told her I had a flat battery..i charged my fone a bit and called Biola and she confirmed she will be going home and see me first thing the following morning…………..The first thing that comes to my mind was coping with the devil herself…what choice do I have than to accept faith, tomorrow is almost here and I cant wait for it to come.

I contemplated on locking myself inside my bedroom…..I was still in the sitting room around 8pm when Mary walked in totally unclad..i summon up courage deciding to go straight to the bedroom, she didn’t even stop me…i went to my door and realized it was locked……I came back to the sitting room looking confuse as we don’t use to lock my room

Mary: looking for something baby boy? Don’t worry..i have all the keys to the room in my custody..we are here tonight together……….the only place not lock is the kitchen

Me: whats all this nonsense bow Mary

Mary: You see how faith works……I was contemplating as at yesterday if I will have another opportunity of enjoying my precious Dickson again even if for just 5mins not knowing that I will even have the whole night to myself………………

Me: But even at that..i cant run away now, why lock the doors

Mary: Because I know u very well…u will definitely lock ursef inside

Me: why should I when Biola is not coming back till tomorrow…Please give me the key Baby

Mary: Did I just hear u call me baby? Waoh….when was the last tym u call me that?

Me: give me the key jhoor…..

Mary: only on one condition baby boy……………..

Me: and whats that?

Mary: u get ursef unclad right now and be the same way as I am right now

Me: What do u want that for

Mary: don’t worry baby…do as I want and u get the key to your room

Me: ohk…is that what you want? Then..u will need to come and do that yourself

Mary: as your lordship pleases………………..

She walked up to me pull off my shirt slowly..to my singlet and my jean…she didn’t even throw dem somewhere near……even though I was trying to control myself….dickson couldn’t the moment she got to my boxer and started caressing it before undressing me fully..she made sure she caressed my Dickson from my boxers to the extent that I was fully hard before she pull down by boxer pulling my back to the sofa instantly…….her mouth was already on it..blame me but who wouldn’t want a mouth action from the devil herself who is a master in BJ.

I responded instantly by fondling her bweast with my hand…nothing to fear, tomorrow is already here..we are on the last lap…I was enjoying myself and it didn’t take long before she jumped on me..Mary like riding a horse seriously and it made her come so easily…….i let her enjoy hersef as I was in no rush to take charge……….the logic is to let her work herself out before I will take control of things…she was moaning as she was going up and down and I was using my hand to support her..we were so much into it until we heard “WHAT”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!………………………..waoh, it was Biola, she caught us red handed and bang the door immediately……………………….she didn’t even remember to pick the nylon in her hand..all she took was her hand bag which was still on her shoulder when she shouted……………..

Next Episode Loading.

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
Episode 9

I jumped up instantly……quickly looked for my cloth, put them on and dashed out..i looked everywhere, Biola was nowhere to be found..went to the bus stop, she was not there..also went to her friends place close to my house and she waz not there either….i tried her number ..initially she was rejecting but later switched off…

I came back home late in the night and realized everywhere was open except the visitors room which habour Mary that was locked…apparently she locked herself inside and I didn’t know if she was feeling guilty herself..i went straight into the bedroom, sleep wasn’t coming..i tried Biola’s number more than 100 tyms, but her number wasn’t going……I sent series of text message but none delivered..i was on it b4 sleep finally came..

I woke up around 7am in the morning with the intention of chasing Mary away out of my house..i knocked at her door, she answered but didn’t open the door for me after I bragged that she must get out of my house..i even teased her after a while but she didn’t open the door either but left a word for her that I must not meet her at home by the time am back as am already on my way out..i later step out of the house around 8am going to look for Biola in her parents house..i arrived there around past 9..her little brother was the one that opened the door for me, he never wanted to allow me in but I begged him to just give me a chance to see her sister, every other person has gone to church as at then….i walked in to her room, there lie my beautiful fiancée with a swollen face and red eye ball….i guess she has been crying since yesterday..i knelt down in front of her

]Me: Please am very sorry, its not what you think baby

(She first ignored me and after saying those statement for like five minute and profuse crying, she turn back to me)

Biola: What do u mean its not what i think? U think am a fool

Me:Am very sorry baby

Biola: Keep your sorry to yourself, Its all over

Me: ‘’’’crying’’’’’’Ahhh…..please don’t do like that baby, don’t let it be over..i never meant to hurt u baby..remember we have come a long way to let it be over right now

Biola:u never meant to hurt me? Did i just hear u say that after you take me for a fool? U didn’t think about all the sacrifices we have made, u never thought of our plans….u never thought of what we have built together……Never thought you will do this again but i think its better it happened this way and i can easily say good bye right now before things get out of hand

Me: I understand how u feel baby

Biola: u don’t understand anytyn dear…u don’t..if u did, u wouldn’t have tried it in the first place……My dear, u can never be sorry for what you did intentionally……….

Me: believe me it wasn’t intentional baby…am very sorry, without you my life is nothing baby

Biola: Did u just say that? Please you need to take your leave right now or else i will embarrass you here now

Me: Please don’t do that baby..we can talk this over dear…please don’t throw all we built away

Biola: Whats it we built? The one u already threw away ursef….mr man, please leave my house right now or i embarrass you which i know you wont like……’’shouting’’….snakie leave, i said you should leave right now….

Me: its okay…..am very sorry baby, please find a place in ur heart to forgive me baby

“Pushed me out and door slammed” ………………………Waoh, is this the end after 3years? I cant believe am losing everything within a month.

I walked out of their compound thinking about how I got to this stage or what even led me to it in the first place “apparently its devil’s work” but come to think of it, I didn’t think about devil when I was doing it with the thought of enjoying myself to the fullest……………..Now everything is over, where do I go from here…I was driving when I my phone started ringing………….

Next Episode Loading..

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
Episode 10

I looked at my phone and it was my old man my old man calling

Me: Hello Daddy……………

Pman: Ekun, where are you……….

Me: Am at home daddy

Pman: Which home………………..

Me: My house sir….

Pman: You are not serious..me and your mother are in your house

Me: I will join you soon…

Pman: Ma pe oooo (don’t stay long oo)

I dropped the call, in my mind I started thinking “I hope dey didn’t meet this devil at home”…..”now have fumbled totally, they only know Biola with me but which kind wahala be this”.

I started heading back home..i got to my house, entered my flat and met my parent on the dinning table eating..on my mind I was like “Gosh….this devil is still around”…I greeted them and they responded..my old man and mum instantly noticed that I was not in a happy mood as I just sat down on my 2 sitter after greeting them……..After a while, Mary walked out of the kitchen to pack the plate they eat in….

Pman: Snakie…..lets see, lets have a man to man talk

Me: Ohk Sir…..

“I led him to my room leaving my mum and mary in the sitting room”

Pman: whats wrong with you my boy? I hope all is well

Me: All is well Sir

Pman: But your face and body language says otherwise

Me: Everytyn is fine and under control Sir….

Pman: You see my son, I know how it feel like being in this kind of your situation…..have been there before and I know how it feels..you no some of the best tyn that happens to most of us in life are things we never prepared for and to you it shouldn’t be an issue cos we your parent know you are capable and you are matured enough to handle the situation..

“for my mind, whats this man talking about?”

[]Me: All is well Sir, but I don’t understand what you are talking about

Pman: What is it you don’t understand? U know my boy…there comes a time in life when we make our decisions and whichever decision we make we pray God guide us through..and you know sometimes in life, we have our own plan but God has another plan for us but whatever God has in plan for us I believe is always the best. Moreover this is what me and your mum has been praying for as the only man and last born of the family…and thank God u eventually gave us even though we know its not from where we expected

“Now totally confused..cut in”

Me: …..what are you talking about dad?

Pman: You see my boy, the next thing for us should be how we will put our house together and see Mary’s parent before people started noticing her so that we can do what we want to do on time

Me: Visit Mary’s parent for what? What did she tell you?

Pman: He tell us everytyn……Her 3 weeks pregnancy for you, Biola and the way you have been cold to her

Me: Pregnancy? For who? How? When?…i don’t understand, who impregnated her

Pman: Are you asking me? Am the one that impregnated her now….was it not sweet when you were doing it? You are now asking silly question………..I believe it your responsibility and you cant run away from it, we your parent are happy with what happened even though we never expected that you had any other girl aside Biola but what do we do in this situation….If Mary is your junior sister and a guy put her in the family way will u be happy if the guy rejected him or will it be good for her to terminate it? See my friend, nothing must happen to the pregnancy and have instructed your mother to put up necessary things in place for us to visit your inlaw..

Me: Which inlaw dad….but

Pman: But what? You have a good Job, you are good looking, mary is not looking bad and she’s a beautiful girl so, watz delaying you…Fine maybe Biola was your choice but I believe you know what you were doing before you started affairs with her…its your responsibility and you have to accept it or you want it to show before we go do the necessary things? I will be traveling to Abuja tomorrow..am going for a two weeks business trip and your mum will be here with you for these period as she said she wanted to spend some time with you not knowing that we will meet this issue on ground.

Have also instructed your mum to make necessary arrangement for our meeting with your inlaw so that we can visit immediately am back………….Be a man for once my boy

Me: hmmmmmm

That was the last statement my old man made on his way out of my room..i started soliloquising “Pregnancy? When? How?………..i don buy market wey pass my own, now its all over”………

Next Episode Loading..

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
Episode 11

My dad left later in the day, I locked myself inside my room and didn’t even bother to check on my mum…all I could utter during when I was in the room was “am completely finish”. I stayed in the room all through till evening thinking about the beginning and how the end will be…..i couldn’t stop but continue to call Biola, I sent series of text messages but she never responded, I solicited for just 5mins to explain myself but all fell on her deaf ears……she later switched off her phone later in the night.

Around 9pm, I heard a knock on my door but I didn’t answer until I heard my mum’s voice instructing me to open the door..i opened the door to her and she sat on my bed while I close the door

Mum: Oko mi (My husband)…watz the problem……..why did u lock yourself in? u are even crying..

Me: nothing Mummy…………….

Mum: You cant tell me nothing…am your mother and I know you very well..you can confide in me oko mi

Me: Sincerely there’s nothing…is not beyond what I can handle mum

Mum: I know it all boils down to the issue of this pregnancy but you don’t need to worry yourself..you have to be a man for once..even though am a bit disappointed as we shouldn’t encourage pregnancy before tying the knot but it has happened already..we have to forge ahead. But am surprise am meeting her for the first time and when did you start the relationship with her? What of Biola

Me: That’s the problem mummy….

Mum: You mean Biola……………

Me: No…this devil call Mary

Mum: How Oko mi…please talk to me dear

Me: Our relationship is not more than a month…..Biola caught us red handed and coming in this afternoon was the 1st time she told me she was pregnant………………

Mum: One month? You mean you guys knew each other not more than a month ago and she’s pregnant for you already? How come?

Me: The thing is this Ma…u know I told you I was going to my school to process my certificate sometimes ago

Mum: Yes I remembered, that I even ask you to find out about admission for your sister

Me: I met her at our faculty that very day and one thing led to the other we started talking..i gave her a lift that day and without hesitation, we ended in my house…..she has been there ever since that day and have not gone back to her own house for more than a month now

Mum: Ahn…ahn…..how is that possible, didn’t Biola come to visit you during this period

Me: She came…that’s why I said she is a devil…is like the devil deliberately planted her into my life..initially, what I wanted to do was a one off thing and let her go cos I made her realized from inception that I have a girlfriend and I love her so much……am not ready to compromise my love for her

Mum: You are not ready to compromise but you can have s-x with another lady abi? Am listening…what now happened

Me: She perfected her plan so well and convinced Biola that we are cousin staying in Ibadan and that she only came to do something in Lagos as she will be spending just some few days but this coincided with Biola’s leave which she decided to spend her two weeks leave here..so she convinced Biola to the core that both were staying under this roof

Mum: and you accepted by sleeping with both of them under your roof without Biola’s knowledge

Me: uhmmmmmm

Mum: uhmmmmm wat? Yes or No

Me: Yes but it wasn’t my fault as I don’t want Biola to know the truth and was expecting she will leave once Biola will be through with her own leave too…I want to keep it a secret, I don’t want to lose Biola but she kept blackmailing me into sleeping with her too

Mum: and did u protect yourself during this time…..

Me: Sometimes…not all the time

Mum: Now am getting it…so, what now happened to Biola

Me: both of them were supposed to leave this house this week but Biola caught us red handed yesterday making love to each other in the sitting room

Mum: Mogbe…….iwo omo deyi ti baye je

Me: I came in from their house this morning and she was not even ready to listen to me….she chased me out of their house

Mum: Nope…..she wont chase you…she will serve you drink and a plate of pepper soup……….you see, ejo o kin se teni ka ma mo da (A case will never be yours and you wont know how to judge it)…there’s no devil anywhere…iwo gang an lesu (You are the real devil)…….so, you can do all these…..talo fi ti e jo?…

[]Mary was right there on her own before you talk to her or was she the 1st to approach you? I doubt when she’s not a s--t…you approached her and decided to allow her stay in your house under the same roof with your fiancée and fooled the poor girl together abi……………….she’s pregnant now, so what do you want to do? Nkan to mo je lo yo e..have u ever met her parent or spoken to them?…what am I even saying self, how would you have met her parent

Me: have not met them……..Told her that I will be taking her to hospital tomorrow to confirm her pregnancy claim

Mum: and what if the result is positive what will u do? Am sure abortion is not an option so don’t even think of it

Me: No…just to ascertain that she’s saying the truth…moreover I cant marry her…I don’t even know anything about her or her family

Mum: so u didn’t think of that before sleeping with her……….dont worry but if I may ask, in the last one month that you have been together, do u notice any bad character about her

Me: Sincerely none..she’s good on her own part but I cant just leave Biola for her…Biola is who I love

Mum: since Biola is the one you truly love, you shouldn’t have venture into this in the 1st place..you shouldn’t have allow the thing under ur trouser control your brain…..

Me: “Crying”………….No need to cry oko mi, I understand how you feel..this is all your mistake and I believe God will guide us through….I will take her to the hospital tomorrow while you go to work but lemme call biola to talk her her…o ku ti sowa deyan buruku lodo omo yen ati awon ebi e bayi……..

“Dialing Biola’s number”

Me: Don’t worry yourself mum, I will take her there myself..have called in sick already at work for 3days and my Boss consented..so I have enough time

Mum: Ohk oko mi….Biola is not picking my calls..just don’t worry yourself..i know your concern and I can assure you everytyn will be settled…..God will guide us tru. Please come and eat, your food is on the table

Me: Am not eating mum……

Mum: Please now oko mi…..lemme go and bring it for you if you don’t want to come to the dinning.

“she stepped out, I was a bit relieved pouring my mind out atleast to someone who was ready to listen to me…she came back with the food, I eat and find my way to the bird, didn’t know when sleep came over, all I noticed when I woke up around 5am was a lady sleeping beside me on the bed…I look at her as if I should strangle her to death”.

Next Episode Loading...

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
Episode 12

I woke her up around after seven in the morning to go dress up for hospital for a test….i don’t have a personal physician so I had to settle down for a private hospital in my area but not too close to my house..

We got to the hospital, met the Dr on duty and explained why we were in the hospital to him…he said they will need to carry out a blood test as that’s always more accurate than urine test…there’s another small compartment like a room in the Dr’s office and I guess that was for emergency cases cos that was where he took her to…they didn’t spend up to 10mins there and came back…he called a nurse and directed us to go to the lab…the nurse collected her blood sample and asked us to wait outside at the reception…..

The Dr called us in after more than an hour, gave us the result and I was so surprised when he congratulated us that my fiancée is almost more than three weeks gone..i was devastated.

I stormed out of the office and she ran to meet me inside the car..i drove home and went straight to the bedroom…..My mum came to meet me immediately

Mum: Kaabo oko mi…how was it?

Me: Still the same thing mum…she’s truly pregnant mum

Mum: uhmmmmm (Deep Sigh)…………what do we do now..am now confuse

Me: Am completely finish mum

Mum: olorun o ni je ka ri..why will u utter such words………God will lead us through, my major concern now is Biola cos u have offended that lady

Me: she’s not even ready to talk to me..since on Saturday

Mum: she called me this morning when u left..

Me: u don’t mean it mum..did u beg her for me? What did she say?

Mum: she said she was already asleep when I called yester nyt…I pleaded for her to see me at home tomorrow after close of work even though I didn’t let her know abt my knowledge of whats happening

Me: so, what do we do mum? I just want an opportunity to talk to her even if it will be for the last time mum…

Mum: don’t worry..we will go to the house together tomorrow but you wont park your car in the compound..u stay inside the room while I talk to her in the sitting room then you can later have opportunity to talk to her

Me: ohk mum…you are the best mum……

Mum: The best indeed…igba to npa eku o nda je..o ti pa arogidigba bayi, o ti gbe wale fun wa (when you were doing it, u were enjoying it alone but know you have brought the trouble to us).

We were still inside when mary walked in crying, she went on her kneels holding my leg..my mum excused us

Mary: please am very sorry snakie……please, i dont want you to see me as an intruder or someone that came to shatter your sweet life….

“cut in…..in loud voice”

Me: stop this nonsense abeg, you are not an intruder then what did u do eventually? Atleast you have achieved your aim, u can now leave me with your stupid pregnancy….i accepted the fact that the pregnancy might be mine but get it to your head, i can never marry u cos i know thats your plan…if you av been dreaming about it, you better wake up

Mary: please find a way to forgive me……am not looking for forceful marriage either…..i never think things will come out this way between us, i believe it was fate that brought us together….ever since in my life, you are the first guy i ever truly fall in love with…i have never been pregnant before in my life need to talk of going under the knife and my mum already warned me not to try it..if not i would have love to get rid of it immediately but please pity my condition…see me as your sister snakie…i truly love you from the depth of my heart…all i was thinking over the past one month was that we are playing games and enjoying ourselves, i never knew things will come out this way and if there’s anytyn have learnt in life is that the best thing in life are worth fighting for and you know the yoruba adage that says its whatever you fight for that stays longer in your hand…..

“felt a little bit touched as i couldnt withstand her tears but i still frown my face”

Me: fight for who? U know from the begining that you can never fight for me as i already belong to someone and thank God u admitted we were only playing games

Mary: yes i know but all that changed the moment i confirmed that i was pregnant…..i have never been in love like this before snakie……ever since d first night i spend here, i always wish you coukd be mine but i knew as at then that its a very impossible task not knowing that things will come out this way…please forgive me snakie, am very sorry for all have made you gone through..pkease put me in place of your junior sister…please i can face the shame of a single mother…i dont want to embarrass my parent, they will be ashamed of me…please dont put me to shame snakie, i beg u with everything that is dear to u….please, am very sorry for everytyn, please lets accept everytyn as act of God as i believe he knows the beginning and the end……i know it will be very hard 4u to accept me but am ready to bear any decision you make but please don’t put me to shame, i beg u in the name of God and your parent……”crying seriously”

I was dump founded and didnt know what to say until my mum walked in again.

Next Episode Loading..

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal