SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: Interesting Story: All Men Are The Same (18+) - Complete Season 2  (Read 9191 times)

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator

Episode 22

Kay had already put on one of my top and short apparently expecting to run out any moment I open the door but they were both surprised to see the house full of people, there was definitely nowhere to run to…The expression on my dad says it all with “eleyi ga oooo” coming out from his mouth..my mumwas dumb founded and sat down on the floor of my bedroom without uttering any word and for my inlaws, what do they have to say?

Dad: Please bring my phone for me in the sitting room lemme call police to come and arrest this idiot………..

Mary’s Mum: That’s better…you have an effontry to come into another man’s house to climb on his wife

Me: dad, please this is not the issue of police……I don’t want any outsider to be involve in this, I would have allowed him go yesterday night but I intentionally want you guys to see it first hand so that it wont be hear say and the fact still remains that I have their s-x video on my phone already too

My Mum: This is unbelievable….a heavily pregnant woman having s-x with another man in her matrimonial bedroom…mi o riru eleyi ri lati ojo ti mo ti day (have never sen this before since my existence)

Me: kay, abeg commot my cloth for body ooo…why putting on my cloth, am bringing your cloth for you and your phone is still in the sitting room

My Mum: No oooo…what do u want to do with the cloth that’s on him…pls I don’t want badluck for you my son…let him keep it abeg and get the hell out of this place

Mary’s Mum: That’s better…let him go first so that we can have eyes to settle every other thing

My Mum: which other thing is there to settle? Okay, to help Mary pack her things I guess and am sure you guys came with a car already

My Dad: Ogbeni, get out of this place before the count of five….

Me: No dad…..he’s not going just like that, please just give me the opportunity to handle things my own way……………..

Dad: which your own way?

Me: please now daddy…I beg you in the name of God

Dad: Okay…..

Me: kay, u remembered I told you yesterday that you will leave here unharmed but uner my terms and conditions..i believe have not done anything to you since that yesterday…so, here is the last deal, we go to the sitting room and talk about everything like a family…I assume we are now like family, so family do fights and settle things between each other…….So, stand up and move to the sitting room right now

Elder Brother: they said you should stand up abi eti e di ni (Are you deaf?)

Mary’s Mum: They said you should stand up…oloshi oloriburuku ada ile onile ru…olorun lo ma da ile ti e na ru

My Mum: Abeg, stop raining curse in my son’s house…this house is the house of prayer and not curse

“that was how we all moved to the sitting room”

Me: I had to invite you everybody here for us to settle this once and for all and to guide against playing blame games…..I want them to be here and be witness to everything in the presence of Kay, I know he is still surprise of how I got to know about him and his name but am sure everything will be clear to him very soon now

Mary: Please snakie..am very sorry for everything

Mary’s Mum: Please snakie, please forgive him

My Mum: Forgive what?

Me: You see, there is nothing to be sorry for, I should even be the one to tell you that am sorry….Sorry for the fact that I allowed the thing under my trouser dictate my life for me which eventually almost ruin my life but thank God for the way things work out.
Sincerely, its not your own mistake but rather mine because you were on your own that very first day when I saw you and tried to take advantage of you and do a hit and run without any stringe attached not knowing that things will come out this way and you definitely had your own plan from the onset

My Mum: have not seen something like this in my life before..

“we heard a knock on the door”

Me: Yes who is that?

Voice: Its me……

Me: Biola?

Biola: Yes…..

Me: “what a surprise, we spoke yesterday and she didn’t tell me she will be coming”Am coming…please hold on

“I approached the door and opened the door for Biola, I led her into the sitting room, my mom welcomed her with both hand and offered a sit beside her”

My Mum: Welcome my wife….ku ojo meta, hey yah…am so sorry my wife, am very sorry for everything

Dad: How is work and family Biola

Biola: We bless God Sir, everybody is fine

Me: Welcome baby…so, as I was saying earlier before Biola walked in…All I required from Mary is the truth and nothing but the truth………………..Who is responsibe for your pregnancy Mary?

“silent without any response”

Me: I said who is responsible for the pregnancy

My Mum: Are you not the one he is asking questions? Cant you answer

Mary’s Mum: Who else will be responsible now snakie…………..

Me: You cant talk abi? Don’t worry, I will talk on your behalf and you can always interrupt to correct me if am lying agains you.
Sir, Ma..the fact is that Mary was like two to three weeks pregnant before I met her..who she was pregnant for is what I don’t know which is definitely non of mu business at this particular moment.

What baffles me most is the fact that we went to the hospital after she got pregnant for confirmation and we were told it was 3 weeks then of which it was almost 6weeks pregnancy, definitely I don’t know how she does that too….
Ironically, she was dating kayode before she met me and at the same time dating Emma…kayode and Emma are best friend, they were passing Mary to each other as s-x machine before she got married and they both denied it as they realized she was not worth it because how will she be sleeping with two guys at the same time, got regnant and want either of them to accept it. The fac is that both of them even know she was not dating them alone as she has fling of guys at her disposal.
I believe her meeting me that day was an opportunity for her to push the pregnancy on me which the foolishness in me didn’t allow me to reason well. I was trying to play game not knowing that I was playing with the master. I wanted to do one off but she has another plan for me by pushing another man’s preganancy on me…..
Here is the issue, if she cant talk, I believe kay will be able to say something to all have said and like I told you earlier, Mary is not worth your life Kay..she’s a biatch and you have nothing to gain from her or loose by saying the truth…so talk now kay, I want you to talk right now (With a strong voice).

Kay: emmmmm….emmmm

Me: Kay, u be guy now…abeg talk

Kay: The truth is that, have been in an affair with Mary for more than two years now…I met her when she was in final year in school , it was not a elationship per say but a kind of affair student have that you pay them after having satisfaction with them….so along the line my friend got interested in her and he also did her so far the price was right…
Along the line, like 8 months ago, she told me she was pregnant and I querried her why she will be pregnant despite doctors advice the last time she went for abortion last year that she shouldn’t attempt to abort any pregnancy again if she needed her life….
So, the question was who she was pregnant for as I was so sure I was not the only one sleeping with her, after I rejected it..she took it to Emma and that one too rejected it outrightly and asked her to go and look for who impregnated her.that was the last thing I know about her before reconnecting again

Me: I guess I was the mumu she eventually ushed the pregnancy on……..so, after you knew she found someone to push the pregnancy on, u still had the mind to come here and be bleeping her again in my house

Dad: abi oooooooo……….This kay is a b-----d

Kay: It wasn’t y voice..she was the one disturbing me and saying she missed me, so I came for a visit to Lagos five months ago, I asked where she was and she described this place to me and before I knew it, we had s-x for the first time here…

Mary: Why lying on my head now Kay….Snakie, please its not like that oooooo

Me: then, how is it? I want you to talk right now..

To be continued..

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
Episode 23

Mary: There was this particular day he
initiated chat with me on whatsapp and asked
me about where I was staying..it was just a
friendly chat and I told him I was staying
here..it was a surprise that he showed up by
the door..i heard a knock on my door and I
was surprised he was the one when I opened
the door.

I wouldn’t have allowed him in but he told me
it was a friendly visit so,I allowed him in…not
until he started threatening me that he will
expose me to you that the pregnancy is not
yours. He threatened to expose all my past, I
had no option than to give in to his demand
and allow him s-x me…so, he has always been
coming back ever since then and I had no
option than to always give in to him
Me: You are the biggest liar ever liveth…before
he came to this house, has Emma not come
earlier to bleep you here? In my
bedroom……………

Mary: No oooooooo………………….
Me: Kay, will you deny that it was not Emma
that gave you description to this house the
first time you came here?
Kay: emma was the one that gave me the
address and he told me he already had s-x
with her
Me: So, why are you lying again Mary, or you
want me to show you evidence for that again?
Mary: No oooo…please am very sorry..pls
forgive me snakie, I beg you in the name of
God
Me: name of God indeed…..Did you remember
God when you were doing it? Tell me please,
how did you do it when we went to the
hospital for pregnancy test?
Mary: I beg the Dr to alter the result of the
test..i bribed him with 20k
Me: 20k and what? Say it cos I know the truth
already and I have evidence too (Using scope
to get other facts)
Mary: 20k and also suck him………..

Me: Suck him inside the lab while I was
waiting for you guys outside..what about so
many times he came to this house
Mary: It was only twice and I didn’t allow him
have s-x with me oooo
Dad: The one we heard is enough..i don even
want to hear anything again..Mr Kayode abi
whats your name, pick your phone and cloth
then get out of this place before the count of
three..

Snakie, go inside now..help this s--t pack her
belongings so that she can start going to her
parent house with her b-----d pregnancy
Mary’s Mum: Daddy ejo sir..please sir
My Mum: What are you begging for Mummy
Mary, If snakie is your son, will you still allow
him to marry this s--t as a wife…..abeg, its all
over, thank God things turn out this way, that
is how we would have been nursing a b-----d
in our house.

Dad: Mummy Mary, please lets handle this in
a mature and silent way so that neighbor will
not know what is happening here and it will
not cause much embarrassment. Just let us
pack her load so that you guys can leave this
place silently or else, gbogbo ile lo ma mo
nkan tase ti ile fi jo oooo
We started packing Mary’s stuff and didn’t
even take us up to 10 minutes to finish
packing everything……Mary couldn’t beg again
and it was shame all over their face, I was a
bit relieved after they left…

Dad: You see my son, everyday of our life on
this earth is a lesson and I believed you have
learnt yours over this trying period….you can
imagine what enjoyment of 5mins led you to
Mum: 5mins ke? Is the only excitement and
enjoyment there not when you are coming?
Which wont even last up to a minute…all other
ones are just exercises
Dad: Abi oooo…see where lack of contentment
with what you have in Biola led you to? Or is
there gold under her own skirt? Or she has
three b----t?
Mum: Abi oooooo……Like I always tell you my
son, puccccy are not different from each other,
its only face you guys are bleeping…
Biola: Mummmmmmy
Mum: yes now…if you say this lady’s own is
too wide or that other one is too narrow, you
put your deek there and it wont enter? Wont
you come irrespective of either wide or
narrow…….And no matter the size of the b----t
either, do u suck milk there? Is it not the
same play you will do with a big one that you
handle small one? The most important thing
is to be satisfied with whatever God gave to
you in your woman…

Dad: Abi ooooo…….If you are satisfied with
what you have, I believe yo wont end up in a
compulsory marriage which almost shatter
your life and turn everything upside down..you
have learnt your lesson in a serious hard way
and I believe this type o mistake wont occur
again
Mum: We wont even allow this kind of thing to
happen again…the next thing now is to find a
way for proper marriage of him and Biola so
there wont be chance for things like this
again.

Biola Aya mi, please we are very sorry for
everything, you are the one we will beg…
Thanks so much for your patience and
understanding, you guys will live long together
Ayami..you will born boys and girls for me…

wa bi beji, ibeta, iberin
Biola: Amin ma but Ahh mummy, ibeji tito
oooo
Mum: kilode, eyin mi gba oooo…did I tell you I
am not ready to carry my grand children?
Dad: Indeed…..abeg, lets be going to our own
house, we thank God for everything and the
way things work out……….

I finally thank God that the storm in my life
was ofer and the devil was totally out of my
life…My mum and dad later left after eating
and there was love in the air again between
me and Biola from that day and we thank God
that my Compulsory Marriage to Mary Finally
ended on a good note and I was back with the love of my life.

To be continued...

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
Episode 24

It was a total relief that the storm was over, after my parent left my place, I drove to Biola’s house but instead of staying at home, she said she will like to follow me back home all in the name of she wouldn’t want to leave another space for something to happen again. We got home later in the evening and we renewed our vow and I promised her never to misbehave again, infact I promised her that my phone and everything will be totally accessible for her going forward and hardly will I go to anywhere without giving her feedback of all my whereabout. It was late in the evening in the bedroom and we recounted all what happened in the past 9 months…..

Me: So, what are we going to do now baby

Biola: Do as how?

Me: Regarding your parent

Biola: uhmmmm…that’s a serious issue that have been thinking of since yesterday, I don’t even know how to break everything to them

Me: We will explain to them now

Biola: You think its that easy?

Me: Whats hard there..atleast Mary that caused all this problem is no more there and the truth is now open that she wasn’t even carrying my pregnancy

Biola: To my parent, its not Mary that caused it but you..There was a day I was discussing it with my mum and her opinion was that if you can cheat on me while we are not married then what will happen when we get married

Me: And you couldn’t defend me?

Biola: Defend you? How will I do that at the thick of the storm

Me: I understand sha…but I can never do that when am married, I can never cheat on my wife

Biola: Uhmmmm…but you cheated on Mary with me now

Me: That’s not cheating now but true love, its because my heart has always been with you

Biola: the same way your heart with be with any of your ex if you guys mistakingly meet each other again

Me: which of my ex will I do that with

Biola: How will I know..just becareful, what happened is a serious lesson to both of us

Me: Definitely and have learnt in a serious way, I thought am a player not knowing that so many people are master player

Biola: But that biatch get mind sha…I cant even do quarter of what she did

Me: She’s definitely a criminal

Biola: We will find a way to tell my parent

Me: Am thinking maybe we should involve my parent..I know my mum will definitely want to follow me to your parent house even if dad will not want to go

Biola: Yes oooo…that’s a good idea

Me: then maybe you should try and be clearing the ground bit by bit before our visit so that it will be a smooth ride for us anytime we arrive

Biola: How will I clear the ground ooo mr planner

Me: By talking to mum alone first and playing the video for her to see

Biola: Ohk ooooo….i will do that sha, so when do you suggest we can do this?

Me: as early as possible, if possible I and mum should come to your house nextweek and I will love a situation where we can atleast get done with our marriage in a month time

Biola: Month ke? Hope that’s not too fast?

Me: Too fast bi ti bawo? What else are we waiting for..the best thing is for us to conclude on time and avoid sily mistakes again abi you still want these useless gehs to collect your guy again?

Biola: Lailai..thats impossible..lets wait and see how it goes sha, first thing is my parent

Me: Definitely…I love you so much baby

Biola: I love you too

To be continued

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
Episode 25

It was like a renewed love between me and Biola, we go to work together in the morning and do go to pick her up in the office later in the evening. There was no free chance at all for me, it was a total close marking from Biola, she want to know who called me, who am calling and all the contacts on my phonebook that are females. Who will even blame her and I dare even not hide anything for her again.

We visited my parent the following Sunday to appreciate their support and what they did for us. My parent was happy that Biola is becoming their wife most especially my mum.

It was a good funfair at home that very day.

Dad: So my boy, what is your plan now
Me: Plan as how sir
Dad: Regarding your marriage to Biola? Don’t you know that you guys shouldn’t wait long again or you want her to get pregnant before doing the necessary things again

Me: No sir, we are giving it a serious thought sir and you know the decision is not ours alone

Dad: so, who else is involve…we your parent are minor issue now

Me: Yes, but the issue is with Biola’s parent.

Have not seen them ever since that incident happened and they are not even aware that we are back together. Left to me if they are aware, I would have even love us to do the introduction as early as next month so that there wont be room for issues again.

Dad: Biola should have been the one to
explain things to them now.

Me: She’s scared of their reaction even though she told me she hinted her mum about our situation but her response was not that possible and you know his dad is a strict military man that even threatened me that time that he doesn’t want to see me near his daughter again

Dad: Its normal that time as no parent will take it lightly with any guy that behaved like that to their daughter

Me: We are just putting everything in the hand of God and you sir

Dad: me ke?
Me: Yes daddy..you and mom
Dad: Why our hand?

Me: Am thinking if we can go together to their house nextweek. At least they will soft pedal seeing my parent come with me rather than go alone

Mum: When you were causin the problem, did you remember us?

Biola: Ahn..ahn mummy….please now
Dad: Don’t mind them, that’s how children of nowadays behave. They wont know when they are causing the problem but when everything boomeranged, they will run back to their parent

Me: Ehnnn dad, atleast is you elders that do say that someones child can never be so stubborn that you will chase him to the tiger for dinner

Mum: Ahhhhh..omo deyi ma npowe ke?
Biola: Ahnn..ahnnn Mummy
Dad: Don’t mind him…..Do we have ay plan for next weekend mummy Ola

Mum: uhmmmmmm, Saturday is victoria’s wedding but I don’t think we have anywhere we are going on Sunday

Dad: Ohk…Biola, will your parent be around on Sunday

Biola: yes, they should be…………..
Dad: No problem, we will come on Sunday…… Please inform them

Biola: Please Sir, I cant inform them oooo..its better to be a surprise cos they might want to go out if they know you are coming most especially Dad. You know he’s still bitter about the whole issue.

Me: I think it will be better as a surprise
Mum: what if they now decide to go out..
Biola: I will be giving you feedback about their movement on Sunday sir

Dad: So we should be like a watch
guard….tailing the movement of your parent

Mum: Don’t mind them…..
Me: Please now Daddy
Biola: mummy Please now…Please do this for us

Mum: Daddy…please lets consider them
Dad: Ohk oo…atleast you have learnt your own mistake now

Biola: Ahhhh Dad, he has over learn sef
Me: Shut up jhoor…na u dem dey follow talk?

E concern u..papa and son dey talk and you dey put mouth

Mum: get away jhoor…make she no put
mouth. Biola, lets go and continue our own discussion in the kitchen.

Biola: Yes Ma
They both left for the kitchen , me and my dad continue to gist. It was there and then he started gisting me about his own youthful age as it relate to what happened to me.

He narrated what happened between my mum and him, how he was dating someone before my mum and it was a serious competition between both babes way back them but he was wise enough to be using preventive measure and not allow his deek dictate how he ended up with his life. “so how did you ended up with my mum?” I asked…….Your mum? Don’t mind her, she was smarter than me but not to the extent of Mary.

That is why she couldn’t do much about Mary as she believe its somehow genetic, she think maybe things will work out perfect between you guys just like ours but she has forgotten that girls of nowadays can go the the extreme to achieve whatever they wanted………We both laughed at it

Mum: What are you guys laughing at? I know you are discussing about us…Aproko, daddy and son

Me: ahn..ahn mum, we are only gisting
Mum: ohk ooo..you guys should come to the dinning..food is ready.

After spending another two hours with my parent, we decided to leave around 6pm but our first point of call was Biola’s house to pick one or two things. We got to the gate entered the compound and saw Emma, Kayode and two other guys since the incident with Mary happened……

To be continued..

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
Episode 26

I was trying to move towards Biola’s flat when Kayode rushed to me and gave me a blow, it came as a surprise as I never expected it, one of the guy with them also rushed down to support him but I quickly adjusted myself and tried to rescue myself from them. The third guy came and was trying to separate us while Emma was looking from far, even Biola was in between us..

Kayode: U ehn…u will see what I will do to you

Guy in support: Lets treat this guy f--k up abeg..right now

Biola: You guys should please now…Please

Biola ran to Emma to come and talk to his guys but he never burged. It was just as if he was not concern and didn’t know us from anywhere and it was so unfortunate that there was no other elderly person at home as at that moment.

It was a serious fight and at a time I thought to myself why one of the guys was just neutral instead of him to toe the line of the others but maybe he was just the only reasonable one among them afterall because how else will you explain Kay and Emma coming to bleep my suppose pregnant wife under my room and on my matrimonial bed.

We went inside pick necessary things that we came for and step out of the room. The guys were still outside discussing and immediately they sighted us, Kay started shouting again and wanted to come toward us and the gentle guy stoped him again saying “guy is okay now…no dey show yourself abeg, they don’t handle things this way, he has shown your own video to the world, they will still show his own in full HD”. He turned back to me “Brother, don’t be offended”, “One love bro” I replied.We entered the car and zoomed off

Me:Look at the rubbish these guys were trying with me

Biola: That Kay is not even ashamed of himself for him to have the gut to come and approach you for a fight

Me: Someone that suppose to be begging

Biola: Or see you and run away…..

Me: he doesn’t even have any shame at all

Biola: Don’t mind him……

Me: But come to think of it, how did they know about the video that the other guy said I showed it to the whole world

Biola: Dunno but maybe he means discussing it in the presence of the family members that day

Me: Okay oooo..they just spoilt my day

Biola: Forget about them jare baby.

We got home and ended the day with a lot of gist. By Wednesday, Biola made her way to her parent house in preparation for our coming on Sunday. She couldn’t hide the secret visit from her mum and had to tell her. She explained everything to her and even played the video to her mum but she was no that convince and when she brought up the idea of my parent coming to plead with them she totally rebuff it saying that she doesn’t want anything that will bring problem in the house. “problem in the house ke? Who will cause the problem again? Atleast our major obstacle is presently out of the way now, so what the problem all about again?”

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator
Episode 27

Fastforward to Sunday, I first went to pick my parent at home around 10am and headed straight to Biola’s house. I was chatting with her at every point in time to ask about her parent and she already told me they went for
morning service and back at home. We got there around past eleven, knocked at the door and it was her junior brother that came to open the door for us. I was just behind my parent ashe ushered us into the room, I guess he wouldn’t have opened the door if I was the only one as I remembered what happened the other time.

My Mum: Ekaaro Mummy way…..eku ojo meta

Biola’s Mum: Good morning Ma, Morning Sir… Longest time ma

“I prostrated to greet her and she responded somehow” I got the response as I know I wouldn’t be attended to had it been I was the only one that came to the house but atleast she respected my parent.

My Mum: awon daddy nko ma? What of
business Ma
Biola’s Mum: We thank God oo…Daddy is fine.
Femi, please go and call daddy, tell him he
has some visitors
My Mum: hey yah…I know you would have ben
angry with us ma
Biola’s Mum: angry ke? No ooooo why should
we be angry
My Dad: Ahhh Mummy wa, we all knew what
happened and where we are
My Mum: Good morning Sir, how is work sir
Biola’s Dad: Good Morning Ma, Morning
Sir..what do we hold this august visit
Me: Morning Sir
Biola’s Dad: How are you snakie…how is work
Me: Fine Sir
My Dad: welldone Sir…We are sorry breaking
your rest sir
Biola’s Dad: No problem Sir, you are
welcome…you’ve not offered them anything
My Dad: We are the one that asked them to
wait as what we are here for is more urgent
than the food
Biola’s Dad: Urgent ke? I hope nobody died?
My Dad: rara sir oooo…..well am snakie’s Dad
and this is his mom
Biola’s dad: Ohk….
My Dad: And we are here because of both of
them?
Biola’s Dad: What happened to them cos the
last time I checked my daughter is fine and
absolutely doing okay
My Dad: Daddy, I know you are still angry with
what happened in the past and its worth it if
you are angry about it. But we thank god
things are settled and the person that caused
this problem is definitely out of the way now
and there’s nothing stopping them from
getting married to each other and I believe
they have both learnt their lessons now
Biola’s Dad: You mean the snakie that caused
the problem is no more there again? who is
the lucky guy you brought for my daughter
now? So, you want to be passing my daughter
within your family
My Mum: rara Sir, it was Mary…her secret is
now opened sir and we all now know that
snakie is not responsible for her pregnancy
Biola’s Dad: So, instead of blaming snakie
that caused all the problem you are now
shifting the blame to the poor girl…Come to
think of it, did she forced herself on him? Was
it not snakie that brought her home and was
staying together with my daughter with
pretence she was her cousin
My Dad: That’s the point sir but we thank God
that things have returned back to normal now
Biola’s Dad: Which Normal?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal