SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: Monkey Took N70m Belonging To Northern Senators Caucus  (Read 2654 times)

Offline Mr. Babatunde

• Administrator
  • BBM : C004561AA

Monkeys have purportedly carried off N70m having a place with the Northern Senators Caucus. This is coming quick on the foot rear areas of news that a snake gulped N36m having a place with JAMB.

The gathering had sacked Sen. Abdullahi Adamu as its director on Wednesday, following claims of abusing N70m having a place with the gathering.

Delegate President of the Senate, Ike Ekweremadu who directed Wednesday's entire, declared the administration change with Sen. Aliyu Wamakko as the new administrator.

Instructions newsmen after whole, Senator Shehu Sani said that since the cash couldn't be represented, perhaps this time monkeys have carried off the cash.

Sen. Sani who was in the news as of late to storm the central station of the JAMB office with wind charmers to discover the cash gulping snake, said that N70 million was given over to the gathering from the seventh Senate including that the cash which was in the care of the sacked administrator couldn't be represented.

"Abdullahi Adamu is a recognized representative and a senior statesman. There are a few things that some of my partners can't state however I am not used to keeping down what is reality.

"When we continued as legislators, Senator Ahmed Lawan offered the total of 70 million naira to the eighth senate that will be, that 70 million naira was monies assembled by northern representatives from the seventh senate.

"So it was given over to the eighth representatives from northern Nigeria under the eighth senate.

"The bits of gossip going round, regardless of whether it is genuine I don't have a clue, yet I trust the majority of the legislators realize that there were charges that some monkeys assaulted the homestead place of a portion of the administrators in northern representatives gathering and trucked away some of these monies.

"I think this nation is turning into a tremendous joke, above all else it was the rat that headed out the president and we now have snakes devouring about N36 million, and you now you have monkeys," he said.

– NAN

TAG:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal