SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: Actresses in the Yoruba movie industry are not promiscuous — Mercy Ajoke Ebosel  (Read 2200 times)

Offline Yakub Oloyede

• Global Administrator

Beautiful Mercy Ajoke Ebosele, isn’t your conventional Youraba actress and she is a total departure from the roles she interprets. The fast rising actress studied Theater Arts at the University of Ibadan, but honed her acting talent when she joined Muyiwa Ademola’s School of Performing Arts in 2003.The beautiful actress has starred in movies like Tibi Tire, Imisi Esu,Febisola. In a chat with Potpourri,she revealed she doesn’t believe actresses are promiscuous.

“Actresses in the Yoruba movie industry are not promiscuous. A lot of people say that we are but it is not true. Even the banking sector isn’t exempted from promiscuity. Why are people focusing on actresses?People should stop tagging actresses as being promiscuous. Everything depends on what you want as an actress and who you are.” When asked how far she can go to interpret a role she simply said she cannot allow anyone touch her boobs in a movie.

“Yes I can kiss, but I can’t allow someone to touch my boobs in a movie. The script is neither a Bible nor is it a Quran. We can always find a way around it.” Commenting on what stands her out as an actress, she said her ability to interpret her roles well makes her a brilliant actress.” It’s talent and my ability to interpret my roles well that stands me out. It’s not just my beauty that makes me different.

You don’t have to sleep around to be featured in a movie, if you are good, people will definitely look for you”

TAG:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal