SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: Wizkid’s Baby Mama Reveals Deep Secret Carrying His Child At 19  (Read 4287 times)

Offline Yakub Oloyede

• Global Administrator

Wizkid’s baby mama revealed the pains she passed through in 2011 while she was pregnant with his Son at the age of 19. Find her words below “I remember the day I found out I was preggers! After 5monthsss… Damn! I Swear I died and rose again! Lol.. Can’t believe I’m laughing now.

I cried for the remaining 4 months… I just kept saying to myself everyday ‘God why me’ Ahhhhhh mahn… ThoseWereTryingTimesYo!It was like film trick…” “To think I just started having sex at the time… I was just frustrated… Like who sent me it’s funny now.. wasn’t funny then oo. Imagine seeing your monthly period unknown to you that there’s a baby growing in you!

MAHNNNNNN!!!! God is great!!” “That was the greatest challenge ever! Was in my finals.. I still struggled and finished Uni with Good grades.. And guess what? My son is 4! I’m still overwhelmed but I Thank God for how far he’s brought me and how much my Lil man has grown..

I’m Thankful” “Forget all the fleeked out make up and good cloths… Being a Mum is one hell of a job talk morebeing a single mum at 19!” “When Jesus Says Yes Nobody Can Say No….

That was how God wanted things to go in my life oooo…Boluwatife!” Touching story but it’s a good thing she made it through. Sharing her story, will strengthen and encourage other girls passing through pains with their teenage pregnancy.

TAG:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal