SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: Scam alert! you need to becareful this days inside bank ( must read story)  (Read 2262 times)

Offline Yakub Oloyede

• Global Administrator

The girl pictured above and identified as Ruqayyat said she was duped of N14,000 inside a banking hall in Lagos on Wednesday June 17th. According to her story, she said she went into a banking hall along Opebi road, Lagos to pay N14, 000 when she was approached by a man dressed in a suit pretending to be working at the bank.

She said the man asked her to give him the money she wanted to deposit and her filled deposit slip so he can facilitate the process quickly. She said the man also asked her if she had filled her bank verification number BVN form which ends this month. When she replied no, the man gave her a form to fill and then proceeded to help her pay her money at the teller point.

Done with filling the BVN form, Ruqayatt said she looked up to give the man the form and also find out if he'd paid her money but he was no where in the banking hall.

Realizing what happened, Ruqayyat began crying. She said the money was meant for her boss who she'd just started working with less than two weeks ago
"The money belongs to my boss. I have just been employed two weeks ago and I don’t know where to get a refund for her,” she said sobbingly.

Many bank customers were in disbelief about Rukayat’s story, while a bank security guard ordered her out of the hall" - she told Newsbreak

TAG:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal