SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: Fast ising female singer, LadyOne reveal why she attack Flavor in her song  (Read 2224 times)

Offline Yakub Oloyede

• Global Administrator

Fast rising  female singer, Chinyere Ugwu, a.k.a, LadyOne is all out to establish her own empire in the Nigerian music scene. The Enugu State-born singer whose recently released album, “Flavour Why” has been the talk of the town has opened up on the idea behind the song.

Ladyone

According to her,  “I do not like the way Flavour talks about women in his songs. I would say that I’m   defending Nigerian women  through my music because it seems all the male singers like to embarrass the womenfolk in their various songs. I want to use my music to counter the way Flavour dehumanize  women in his songs. So in my music, I asked him what he wants us to do for him or he should stop saying all those things he talks about women in his songs.”

Surprisingly, since LadyOne released her album, Flavour has not reacted to it. In her words, “Unfortunately Flavour has not said anything about the song since I released it. I have no problem with him. I still remain a big fan of him, I love his music. My single which speaks against the way he talks about women is just a way of expressing my feelings.  I love all his songs.”

*Flavour

LadyOne said, she has a desire to stand out in the industry with her own kind of music. This, she said, is because “I believe that my dancing skills will differentiate me from others. I will also try as much as possible to sing reasonable songs. I have found out that some people come into the industry to make a noise with little or no message in their songs.”

Describing herself as  “a very jovial person”LadyOne said, she looks up to female singers like Tiwa Savage, Waje, among others. “I see most of the female artistes in the industry as my mentors. I also see myself as a woman activist in the industry,” she said. An Economic graduate of Imo State University, LadyOne started singing from childhood.

TAG:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal