SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: Get MTN 3GB for 1K, 7GB for 2K, 10GB for 5K Double Data Plans  (Read 14422 times)

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator

MTN double data offer for new smartphones users? The promo that is currently going on and it gives new smartphone owners the eligibility to get 100% double data bonus on any MTN data plan they purchased. (kpalasa phone promo)

MTN is telling users of old smartphones to drop their 'kpalasa' phone and upgrade to new ones and get free data bonus for that.

Well, even if you don't have money for buying a new phone or you are not thinking of that now, you can still enjoy this offer by applying the simple trick. It involves IMEI tweaking.

HOW TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS OFFER

it's not meant for everyone but you can make your line eligible by tweaking this IMEI 352262070765189. You can also use IMEI analyzer to verify the IMEI you want to tweak

After successfully tweaking the IMEI on your phone, don't send any message, just wait for a WELCOME message from MTN

What If I Didn't Receive The Message?

Wait for about 8 minutes after tweaking and if you didn't receive the message, you need to tweak another IMEI

After receiving the SMS from MTN, next step is to migrate to MTN beta talk by dialing *123*2*6#. You are all set. From henceforth, once you purchase any data from MTN, you will be given another data worth the same value of what you purchased.

You can also get the bonus without migrating to BetaTalk because i got it also with my other SIM on MTN Zone

You can check all MTN available data plans and bundles by dialing *131# and enjoy 100% bonus.

TAG:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal