SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: I have no issues with Tonto Dikeh says Dencia  (Read 2326 times)

Offline Yakub Oloyede

• Global Administrator

Singer and business entrepreneur, Dencia granted an interview to Saturday Beats where she tried to clear the air between herself and Tonto Dikeh.

Dencia said, “I don’t have issues with Tonto Dikeh, I just don’t like it when someone feels because she is bigger than another person, she can trample down on them. Pearl is my protégé and my sister and I felt that she was being cheated, so I spoke on her behalf. I hate it when someone who feels she is big in the society cheats another person who seems smaller in class,”.

She said she made her money through hard work and was not involved in any kind of illegalities contrary to popular belief.
“I made most of my money from the sale of my beauty cream, Whitenicious. I make a lot of money from that and it has been able to sustain me. I don’t do drugs even though I have friends who indulge in it. I neither drink nor smoke too,” she said.

TAG:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal