SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: APC Crisis: Accept party supremacy, Buhari tells Senators, Reps  (Read 1655 times)

Offline Yakub Oloyede

• Global Administrator

President Muhammadu Buhari has told the All Progressives Congress
lawmakers in the National Assembly to accept the party’s supremacy in the interest of democracy.

MEETING—President Muhammadu Buhari (R) welcoming some members of the House of Representatives, Rep. Magaji Aliyu, Rep. Aminu Malle and Rep. Nasiru Garo, during President Buhari’s meeting with some House of Reps members at the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Wednesday night. Photo: NAN.

In his opening remarks at the ongoing meeting of the National Executive Committee of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Abuja, Buhari charged members to put whatever interest they have in their “pockets” and accept the supremacy of the party in the overall interest of democracy.

He said: “What ever your personal interests, put them in your pocket. Let APC work. Let the system work. I appeal to you to accept the superiority of the party. I cannot confine myself in Sambisa forest and refuse to participate in the meeting because I respect the superiority of the party.”

TAG:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal