SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: Ex super eagle midfielder Sani Kaita Declared Missing (read more)  (Read 1793 times)

Offline Yakub Oloyede

• Global Administrator

Former Super Eagles midfielder Sani Kaita has been declared missing by his Nigeria Professional Football League side, FC Ifeanyi Ubah of Nnewi.

The club manager John Obu,  according to News Agency of Nigeria revealed that the midfielder has not bee seen or heard from since July 1 after a match. After a short spell with Enyimba of Aba, Kaita joined Nnewi based league club, Ifeanyi Uba in  May on a 3-year-deal.

The former Kano Pillars midfielder did not report to Sunday’s 1-0 victory over Shooting Stars and has now being declared missing.

“What happened is, when we travelled to Port Harcourt, we were to leave immediately after the game and he was not part of those of us who left and up till now, we have not seen him,” Obi is quoted to say by NAN.

“I don’t need to look for him, he needs to tell me where he is. If he fails to tell me where he is, then we will report to LMC (League Management Company) of his absconding.

TAG:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal