SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: WATCH: The weirdest place I had s3x is inside a girl's boyfriend's car - Skales  (Read 1051 times)

Offline Mr. Babatunde

• Administrator
  • BBM : C004561AA

Nigerian born rapper and singer, Raoul John Njeng-Njeng, popularly known as Skales, has said the weirdest place he ever had sex was like magic. According to him, it was inside a girl’s boyfriend’s car.

The rapper said this while granting an interview on NetTV’s edition of Secret Questions
He said, “The weirdest place I ever had sex is inside a girl’s boyfriend’s car; it was like magic.”

Skales, who did not hide anything about his sexual relations in the interview revealed that he lost his virginity at the age of 13.

He said, “I don’t even know when or how must I recall that between age 13 and 15 with an older girl.
“She took me through so many things, she taught me a lot of things and it was needed; the lessons were very essential.”

Talking about his sexual fantasy, he simply stated, “My wildest sexual fantasy is having sex in the aeroplane; sex in a plane is dope.”

He also mentioned that his favourite part of a woman is the buttocks.
Skales said, “My favourite part in a woman is her booty (buttocks)”
The Nigerian rapper did not hide his dislike for the controversial Instagram male Barbie, Bobrisky, when asked to answer the kill, kiss and date question.

Skales said, “I will kill Bobrisky, kiss Toke Makinwa and date Yemi Alade.”

Though the musician stated that he is not ready for a relationship, he confessed to loving ‘bad girls.’

He said, “I’m not in a relationship. I love Simi’s voice, but I love Seyi Shay’s carriage. So, if I’m to date one of the two, I would say Sheyi Shay, because I like bad girls.”

Talking about his career, he said the most annoying thing is when people think he has not gone far in his career.

“It’s crazy when people think Skales has not gone far. For over four years, I have been touring the world.

“I’m not just the type that does a thing and shouts about it. I would start doing that now because I guess the world is beginning to like it and appreciating it, like lately, I have been receiving recognition, especially for the song I did with Major Lazer and Nicki Minaj.”

WATCH VIDEO

TAG:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal