SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: 9ice Talks About His Typical Day  (Read 1241 times)

Offline Mr. Babatunde

• Administrator
  • BBM : C004561AA
9ice Talks About His Typical Day
on: June 24, 2017, 09:37:44 AM

The first thing I do once I wake up is to pray to God, then I make sure I check on my family after that. I do some light exercise before I think of checking my phones to read messages and attend to them. After checking my phones, I have a mental plan of my day before I have my bath. Once I am done with that, I have breakfast and leave home. I am currently promoting some of my new songs so most of my days are filled with interviews and meetings. If my schedule is not tight, I go to the studio to record some songs. I try my best not to get home very late and I hardly go to clubs except I have a performance. Once I get home, I spend time with my family, we talk about how our day went and from there, I hit the bed. Before I sleep, I reminisce about the day, things I did right or wrong with the aim of improving on myself. That is how I spend my typical day.

TAG:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal