SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: Dotman Set To Drop His Own Cover To Olamide Single - Wo  (Read 1091 times)

Offline Mr. Babatunde

• Administrator
  • BBM : C004561AA

Olatunji Oladotun Alade, popularly known as Dotman, @dotmanofficial is a Nigerian singer, rapper and performer. The "Akube" Crooner has set to drop a fresh single with the cover of olamide new released track titled "WO". Report had quoted the Federal Ministry of Health to have in a tweet few days back, said the video to Olamide’s “Wo” violated the Tobacco Control Act. Nigeria indigenous rapper, Olamide Adedeji, who responded to the ban on his latest released video, ‘Wo’ said he loves Nigerians and has no intentions of promoting tobacco in Nigeria.

On his twitter page @Olamide_YBNL, the music star wrote: “No intentions of promoting tobacco to get people killed. “I love my people, I love my country, one love, one Nigeria #ClearTheAir Oya Wo!” Watch the short clip to Dotman Anticipated single Wo.

WO COVER 🔥🔥🔥🔥🤣 @baddosneh @9iceofficial

A post shared by D O T M A N KURAJA (@dotmanofficial) on

TAG:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal