SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: Weight Doesn’t Win Fights, Fighting Wins Fights - Floyd Mayweather  (Read 12042 times)

Offline Miss Ifeoluwa

• Forum Administrator

Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor show off their ripped physique ahead of their mega money fight tonight.Ahead of their mega money fight scheduled to take place at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas tonight, Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor have made their final face off where they checked their weight.

While Mayweather weighed in at a trim 149-1/2 pounds for the showdown, while McGregor, surprised many by easily making 153 pounds.

Reacting to the weight result, Mayweather said:

”Weight doesn’t win fights. Fighting wins fights. It won’t go the distance mark my words.
I just want to thanks the fans, I’m not really bothered about the last fight. This will be Conor McGregor’s last fight also.
The fans cannot fight for you it comes down to the two competitors.’

McGregor who also spoke to newsmen, claimed Mayweather was ‘ in the worst shape of his life and scared.’
‘He looks like dogs, full of water. It’s the worst shape I’ve ever seen him in. He looks blown out, out of shape, I’m gonna breeze through him.
I’m a pro, I make weight, it’s sacrifice, it’s dedication it’s focus. Las Vegas is Ireland now!’

TAG:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal