SpyLoaded Forum

News

Author Topic: How Hector was murdered – Suspected Killer Of GUS Winner Says  (Read 953 times)

Offline Mr. Babatunde

• Administrator
  • BBM : C004561AA

The suspected killer of Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS) 3 Winner, Hector Jobarteh, Ismail Adeyemi has revealed that Hector was killed by armed robbers.

Adeyemi told newsmen on Monday that the deceased reality TV star lost his life to armed robbers who were desperately in need of his money.

He said that his gang members (which comprises of himself, one KK and another Nonso) only wanted to collect Hector’s money but his trigger-happy cohort shot the star, New Telegraph online reports.

How Hector was murdered

Adeyemi told newsmen that his gang were driving around, scouting for whom to rob when they spotted the red car of the reality star.

He said that they trailed Hector into the estate at Oko-Oba where he lived and asked one woman where the owner of the car lived, adding that they claimed he bashed their car and sped off, the woman innocently pointed to his house.

Adeyemi also said that they had asked another woman in his flat where he lived but she refused to respond, so they threatened to shoot her.

“We met a woman inside the compound and asked her the flat that Hector entered, but she refused to cooperate.

“It was at that point that KK brought out the gun and threatened to shoot her. She was scared and took KK upstairs,” he explained.

The suspect revealed that when they reached his flat, one of his gang members identified as KK, shot Hector’s father and Hector before making away with the reality star’s bag.

Denial

Adeyemi vehemently denied killing the reality star, stressing that it was his other colleague KK, who shot him dead.

“I was not the person that shot Hector; it was my friend, KK, who shot him. I even quarrelled with him for shooting the guy.

“It was KK that led the robbery operation. When I asked why he shot Hector, he said that Hector wanted to grab him, possibly to struggle with him.”

He also said that they had an argument after he challenged his colleague for killing the star which almost led to his death.

“I reminded him that our agreement was to only rob people and collect their valuables, not to kill. KK got angry and threatened to shoot me. In fact, he even pointed the gun at me.”

Adeyemi claimed he was downstairs with Nonso when they heard gunshots.

“We got upstairs and discovered that KK had shot Hector and his father. KK first shot the father and later shot Hector when he came to know what was happening. We snatched Hector’s bag and phone and left.

“When we opened the bag, we found only a pair of shoes, boxers and flower. I took his phone.”

Adeyemi said he gave the phone to his younger brother who sold it for N7,000 at the Ikeja Computer Village. According to him, he gave his brother N2,000 and pocketed N5,000. Police intelligence tracked Hector’s stolen phone to the place it was sold and arrested the trader who aided the arrest of Adeyemi.

The arrested suspect explained that he joined robbery after he met Nonso at Apapa and became friends with him.

He added that Nonso introduced him to KK.

Adeyemi said: “I have done two operations with the gang. The second operation was at Oko- Oba; that was the day KK killed Hector. Even on that day, Nonso and KK were speaking Igbo language. I didn’t understand what they were saying.

“When we got there, two of them also spoke with one lady who directed them to the house of the guy. We were three that went for the operation.

“When I went to meet KK with the guy, they were arguing. I don’t know what they were arguing about because they both were speaking in Igbo language. We took his handbag and found only boxers and shoes.

“There was no money.”

Prior to Adeyemi’s confession, the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Mr Imohimi Edgal, had explained that Adeyemi was the prime suspect.

He said Adeyemi, who is a former filling station attendant at Apapa Wharf area of Lagos, pulled the trigger that killed Hector and landed his father in the hospital.

Edgal said the suspect led operatives to Gas Line, Ijoko at Sango where his operational pistol with nine rounds of live ammunition was recovered. He added that Adeyemi confessed to the crime and admitted to other various criminal activities within the state.

TAG:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
"5 eggs" Multiply By "4 eggs" Is what ?:

Close
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal